Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi All,

Just came to know about this forum. I write a lot on IF, so thought this should be a place for me. To see what all goes with our writers here and know about my fellow writers on IF.

For me, I have been writing in If from last 12 years.Wrote a lot for three years then took a break of eight years from IF. But I am back on IF mainly for writing the fan fiction and I am enjoying here with my readers.

smiley31

Hello, welcome!  smiley9

You can share your work on our forum and of course, the FF section. 

We also have a Book recommendations thread that you can contribute on if you read, do check those out too! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi All,

Just came to know about this forum. I write a lot on IF, so thought this should be a place for me. To see what all goes with our writers here and know about my fellow writers on IF.

For me, I have been writing in If from last 12 years.Wrote a lot for three years then took a break of eight years from IF. But I am back on IF mainly for writing the fan fiction and I am enjoying here with my readers.

smiley31

Hi, welcome to the Writers Corner.smiley10 

This is the right place for people like you who love writing and reading. 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Anybody here read Rage of Angel by Sidney Sheldon?

Currently on chapter eleven and I am surprisingly enjoying the courtroom drama so far.

Though I like to read non-fiction, classic or literary fiction, these kinds of books are honestly outside of my comfort zone. Since this book has been sitting on my bookshelf, I figured it would help pass the time.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Currently on chapter eleven and I am surprisingly enjoying the courtroom drama so far.

Though I like to read non-fiction, classic or literary fiction, these kinds of books are honestly outside of my comfort zone. Since this book has been sitting on my bookshelf, I figured it would help pass the time.

I have read it ages ago in my high school days probably. I used to be a Sheldon junkie back then. Dunno if I’d enjoy it now or find it dated. Is the main protagonist Tracy Whitney in this one? 

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I have read it ages ago in my high school days probably. I used to be a Sheldon junkie back then. Dunno if I’d enjoy it now or find it dated. Is the main protagonist Tracy Whitney in this one? 

Nah, Jennifer Parker, the lawyer.

Leenaaa thumbnail

Damn Liz, have you read like every book ever published or something?smiley36

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Nah, Jennifer Parker, the lawyer.

Ahh okay, I’m thinking of If tomorrow comes. Yeah, this one is pretty gripping too. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Damn Liz, have you read like every book ever published or something?smiley36

Not at all! I used to be an avid reader back in the day. After marriage and kids not so much.smiley36 Trying to get back into reading but struggling a bit so sticking to easy reads smiley17

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Nope, but I do want to read all of Sheldon's books at some point. I have prioritized Tell Me Your Dreams, I'll mark this one too.smiley36

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Nope, but I do want to read all of Sheldon's books at some point. I have prioritized Tell Me Your Dreams, I'll mark this one too.smiley36

@bold- You can do that. 

I DNFed after chapter 36. Only enjoyed the legal cases she battled with her intelligence in the courtroom otherwise, I would fling this book to the sunsmiley36