Is Irrfan Khan's son a major clout chaser?

Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry but this boy really annoys me He is such a clout chaser 🥱 I am really sick of the way he keeps using his father in order to gain clout on social media! I mean why does he always have to be so bloody extra all the time?

watch this latest clip and then cringe *shudders*

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWkmkoRlyaJ/

Edited by Chilombo - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This boy is turning into a clown. An I feel comfortable saying that despite his father's untimely death. Because his actions arent really honoring his dad

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haven't been following him. Hmm this  clip makes me wonder . Well maybe he feels the need to do it because most of the people he s gonna have to compete with have some name or the other to drop.  Parents' ,a godfather's etc etc.  

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

looks like a normal post to me ðŸ¤”

atominis thumbnail

He is smart. He always makes social media posts to get attention. Will sometimes comment on religion or communal harmony or trolling or pressure being star kid or keep referring to his dad.

He knows how to get attention and make headlines. Sites like Buzzfeed, Scoopwhoop readily make headlines for him as well. 

He comments on just right social issues or references to his dad to stay in news. 

I hope he has worked as hard on his acting as hard as he is working on his media savviness, attention grabbing skills online. 

I feel star kids or kids of famous people should not refer to their famous relatives too much beyond a limit because this leads to more comparisons and looks like using parent's name to get attention. People know he is son of Irrfan and that is enough. But if he keeps going on and on about it, he will invite more comparisons to dad and it is impossible to match legacy of an actor like  Irrfan who succeeded in theatre, TV, Bollywood and international cinema. 

Originally posted by: atominis

He is smart. He always makes social media posts to get attention. Will sometimes comment on religion or communal harmony or trolling or pressure being star kid or keep referring to his dad.

He knows how to get attention and make headlines. Sites like Buzzfeed, Scoopwhoop readily make headlines for him as well. 

He comments on just right social issues or references to his dad to stay in news. 

I hope he has worked as hard on his acting as hard as he is working on his media savviness, attention grabbing skills online. 

I feel star kids or kids of famous people should not refer to their famous relatives too much beyond a limit because this leads to more comparisons and looks like using parent's name to get attention. People know he is son of Irrfan and that is enough. But if he keeps going on and on about it, he will invite more comparisons to dad and it is impossible to match legacy of an actor like  Irrfan who succeeded in theatre, TV, Bollywood and international cinema. 

Again if only.....