Soo much of haterd why?

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Caution:preesha lovers plz skip the post

So first n foremost why people support her despite of her dumbness n bash him no good reason 

I understand people love the character and support her in what ever she does but doesn't mean you degrade the rest of the characters to show your support

1.sulochana whatever she does whatever she is does not alter the fact that she is Rudra's biological mother n wife of balraj Khurana. she deserves equal respect as sharda maa .the queen has to understand this 

2.this woman has zero knowledge about their intentions she just saw sulo drinking at the bar n declared she is not good for the Khurana family

3.third one if kabir is guilty for being casanova  so is preesha for bringing girls for him.dont defend her saying she wants to expose him what do people think rudra will do after knowing about him? He throws him out? No zyada se zyada dho thappad lagayega 

This matter only got highlighted after it happened to preesha when it happened with ahaana I guess all the feminism was sleeping 🌙 

4.even it is for family welfare as she says bringing yuvraj as ahaana's husband to khurana house who is murderer of rajeev n her ex lover in place of Rajeev like seriously how do people want him to react? "Acha bhai gale lag ja"  

5.preesha proving her innocence through doctor he only can prove that kabir isn't handicapped how does that justify her swapping dulha with her ex 

6.this girl doesn't think twice before implementing jumps to  execution n says rudra jumps to conclusions easily .but in my opinion he changed a lot despite his family continuously poking him against preesha he still gave her a chance to prove herself 

For people why she should prove herself she swapped ahaana dulha with her ex, drugged(Yuvraj did it okay) kabir,hidden him she needs to justify her acts to him at least she planted this ex in place of his dead brother whom he loves inmunsely with a person whom he hates to the core 

Despite of all these he just asked her to stay at her parents place for few days 

7.even if she says it's for family welfare she don't have legal right of swapping ahaana's groom 

So only thing which can prove sulo n kabir intentions wrong is rudra's kidnapping that is closed n whole blame is (uff never thought I would say this) put on Mahima .

Preesha khurana ways are closed...next two weeks rona dhona thanks to preesha's super smart plan

Sry guys thoda lamba hogai but it's okay people support after all it's a tv show 📺 that doesn't mean defame other characters 

I like preesha n rudra both .i am afraid it soon turns out to be just one of them because of her acts 

Share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why so much hatred for Preesha why ?

Just bcoz she is female lead ? 

Yes she may be dumb but definately she is much better than Sonia, Kabir Ahana Sulochana, & Mishika.

Rudraksh is the dumbest Male Lead shown in this track more than Preesha.

Preesha was dumb and blind in her love for Mahima but she did not dishonour anyone or anyone's respect.

Here Rudraksh is dishonouring Rajeev. Now where is his love for Saransh ? He is totally forgotten and used by ppl for money. 

Everytime Rudraksh himself brings trouble makers in Khurana house for himself Saransh, Preesha and for Sharda Maa.

First he brought Mahima to KH. 

Then he brought Sonia who lusts over him, and for teaching guitar, he went closer to her by touching hand gestures, catching her when she falls over him, today she did chugli to him just bcoz she wants him in her life.

Now he brought his maa bhai home who made Rudraksh doubt Sharda Maa for having affair, who played with Rudraksh's emotions by reading Rajeev's diary and faking his emotions, bhai who kidnaps his elder brother for money, who framed Preesha for the fake notes, created misunderstanding btwn Rudraksh and Preesha, lusts over his money property and using  Saransh for getting Saransh's custody and his crores of money, using Rudraksh by fooling him, trapping him, kidnapping him. 

If Preesha had let the marriage of Ahana and Kabir happen, they would have left Rudraksh totally bankrupt and would have acquired everything which Mahima was supposed to do & they would have taken the custody of Saransh & still Preesha would have got the blame that she didnt stop the marriage and bcoz of her Rudraksh lost Saransh custody.

Yes I agree Preesha did wrong by letting Ahana and Yuvraj marry but that doesnt mean Rudraksh should leave her or break up with her.

I dont know why Preesha is always left with a choice to either have Saransh or have Rudraksh as if they both are toys which can be exchanged with many ppl ?

If Preesha would not have rescued Rudraksh from kidnap, he would have died as he was hanged to die. 

Preesha shud have asked him same question that  why doesnt he ever trust her if he loves her ? 

This time, How is Rudraksh going to rectify his mistake of not trusting Preesha after knowing that Preesha was correct all this while and he was  wrong and a fool to believe his mom and step brother who tried to use him and kidnap him for money ?

In the end when Kabir, Sulochana & Sonia will be exposed how is he going to face Preesha then ? 

He told Preesha last time that he knows she can never do anything wrong with him and she wont let anything wrong happen to  him. Then why doesnt he trust her when she tries to explain him ? 

Preesha always finds evidence struggles to fight everything all alone and always proves her innocence in the end and forgives Rudraksh tolerates his anger and hatred even if he lashes out at her so many times.

If always ppl who agree to help Preesha flip their sides last minute for money or bcoz of getting blackmailed or for their selfish motives and betray her what is her fault ? 

Arjun also did the same. He agreed to help Preesha and Rudraksh and then flipped just bcoz Mahima blackmailed him & threatened him.

Gautam gave statement against Mahima but got murdered eventually by Mahima even after Preesha saved him.

The doctor sent by  Preesha who treated Kabir is also going to flip sides due to maa beta duo. 

Ahana also asked Preesha to help her when Kabir touched her badly and then she herself flipped and was ready to marry that pervert Kabir for money and Saransh's custody.

Ahana was against Sulochana initially and then she flipped and supported Sulochana against Sharda Maa.

All are selfish except Preesha who may behave as dumb by her flop plans  but she loves her family and can go to any extent to love Saransh, Rudraksh and Sharda Maa and to prove herself innocent. 

Preesha is going to be ultimately the winner in the end.

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Why so much hatred for Preesha why?(no but some one does also definitely less than you hate rudra for sure)

Just bcoz she is female lead ? (No because of her unnecessary involvement in others life making decisions for them)

Yes she may be dumb but definately she is much better than Sonia, Kabir Ahana Sulochana, & Mishika.

Rudraksh is the dumbest Male Lead shown in this track more than Preesha.(he is first ever male lead who wants to listen two sides n make a decision.dumb tha hai nail)

Preesha was dumb and blind in her love for Mahima but she did not dishonour anyone or anyone's respect.(oh excluding rudra "tum meri akka se see bath nai karsakthe"," sorry kisliye meri behen ki itni bezati karneliye aur unka bemari ka mazak banane keliye" when he was protecting saransh n saved her father)

Here Rudraksh is dishonouring Rajeev. Now where is his love for Saransh ? He is totally forgotten and used by ppl for money. (Really how did you realise that and preesha who knows yuvraj murdered rajeev got married him to ahaana brought him in place of rajeev uff n money iss bath pe you can call him dumb even though he paid double amount for bail of GPS)

Everytime Rudraksh himself brings trouble makers in Khurana house for himself Saransh, Preesha and for Sharda Maa.(trouble markers excuse me she is his biological mother even if she is trouble maker preesha has to respect her in my opinion after what preesha is done iss show main there is no better trouble maker than preesha)

First he brought Mahima to KH. 

Then he brought Sonia who lusts over him, and for teaching guitar, he went closer to her by touching hand gestures, catching her when she falls over him, today she did chugli to him just bcoz she wants him in her life.(preesha n Rudra both did it by the way ahaana warned preesha initial stage itself par thab your idol used to see as a criminal)

Now he brought his maa bhai home who made Rudraksh doubt Sharda Maa for having affair, who played with Rudraksh's emotions by reading Rajeev's diary and faking his emotions, bhai who kidnaps his elder brother for money, who framed Preesha for the fake notes, created misunderstanding btwn Rudraksh and Preesha, lusts over his money property and using  Saransh for getting Saransh's custody and his crores of money, using Rudraksh by fooling him, trapping him, kidnapping him. 

If Preesha had let the marriage of Ahana and Kabir happen, they would have left Rudraksh totally bankrupt and would have acquired everything which Mahima was supposed to do & they would have taken the custody of Saransh & still Preesha would have got the blame that she didnt stop the marriage and bcoz of her Rudraksh lost Saransh custody.(only after custody battle n I don't think rusha will give up on saransh so easily don't tell me she is going to be silent just the way she did last time)

Yes I agree Preesha did wrong by letting Ahana and Yuvraj marry but that doesnt mean Rudraksh should leave her or break up with her.(finally some thing readable okay but telling him to leave his mother after she proves her innocence I felt her out of her mahan character)

I dont know why Preesha is always left with a choice to either have Saransh or have Rudraksh as if they both are toys which can be exchanged with many ppl ?

If Preesha would not have rescued Rudraksh from kidnap, he would have died as he was hanged to die. (Kitni syco ho yaar tum😳, sry to disappoint you it was just because abrar was in quarantine)

Preesha shud have asked him same question that  why doesnt he ever trust her if he loves her ? 

This time, How is Rudraksh going to rectify his mistake of not trusting Preesha after knowing that Preesha was correct all this while and he was  wrong and a fool to believe his mom and step brother who tried to use him and kidnap him for money ?

In the end when Kabir, Sulochana & Sonia will be exposed how is he going to face Preesha then ? 

He told Preesha last time that he knows she can never do anything wrong with him and she wont let anything wrong happen to  him. Then why doesnt he trust her when she tries to explain him ? 

Preesha always finds evidence struggles to fight everything all alone and always proves her innocence in the end and forgives Rudraksh tolerates his anger and hatred even if he lashes out at her so many times.

If always ppl who agree to help Preesha flip their sides last minute for money or bcoz of getting blackmailed or for their selfish motives and betray her what is her fault ? 

Arjun also did the same. He agreed to help Preesha and Rudraksh and then flipped just bcoz Mahima blackmailed him & threatened him.

Gautam gave statement against Mahima but got murdered eventually by Mahima even after Preesha saved him.

The doctor sent by  Preesha who treated Kabir is also going to flip sides due to maa beta duo. 

Ahana also asked Preesha to help her when Kabir touched her badly and then she herself flipped and was ready to marry that pervert Kabir for money and Saransh's custody.

Ahana was against Sulochana initially and then she flipped and supported Sulochana against Sharda Maa.

All are selfish except Preesha who may behave as dumb by her flop plans  but she loves her family and can go to any extent to love Saransh, Rudraksh and Sharda Maa and to prove herself innocent. 

Preesha is going to be ultimately the winner in the end.

Uff I am tired and didn't I mention preesha lovers can skip 🤧😤

Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@kalyani246, u r calling me a psycho ? Just bcoz my pov in my posts are not correct ?  

Now will I be banned from this forum ? 

Lets make a fandom group.

If anyone dont like my posts it is fine. 

Send me a DM if I am wrong.

But calling me psycho its an insult to me.  

Yes most of my posts are biased against Rudraksh but I have never called anyone psycho or by any other name.

From now on I will now only post comments and reply here for Manasella Neene serial after reading its updates. 

kalyani246 thumbnail

@kalyani246, u r calling me a psycho ? Just bcoz my pov in my posts are not correct ?  

Now will I be banned from this forum ? 

Lets make a fandom group.

If anyone dont like my posts it is fine. 

Send me a DM if I am wrong.

But calling me psycho its an insult to me.  

Yes most of my posts are biased against Rudraksh but I have never called anyone psycho or by any other name.

From now on I will now only post comments and reply here for Manasella Neene serial after reading its updates. 

@murdeswar.maya

OO god I didn't mean that sweetheart when you said rudraksh be dead thoda sarcasm jagaya mere andhaar it's just for fun I didn't want to hurt you 

I know in your age syco might sound insult but it's not anything bad but a medical term I normally use it on my friends too 

I am sorry if you feel it as an insult .but being elder to you I just want to say one thing supporting your favourite is beautiful only when you don't degrade others

You post or not post it's up to you but since you felt it as an insult I am sorry 

kalyani246 I am really sorry to take your words as an insult.😭

U can post your pov on my posts. 

Everyone are free to express their opinions on my post. I will not degrade anyone.

Plz forgive me 🙏 plz dont ban me or avoid me.😒

I am sorry once again. 

I will post again without degrading anyone. I take back my words. Sorry.

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
kalyani246 thumbnail

kalyani246 I am really sorry to take your words as an insult.😭

U can post your pov on my posts. 

Everyone are free to express their opinions on my post. I will not degrade anyone.

Plz forgive me 🙏 plz dont ban me or avoid me.😒

I am sorry once again. 

I will post again without degrading anyone. I take back my words. Sorry.

It's okayy 🙃😇