Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Can someone tell me the purpose of this show called Roadies? 

to get contestants for other MTV shows like splitsvilla,ace of space.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

I want to go back to time when a slap was needed to treat kids bad behavior. (Male of female doesn't matter...) 

Once I had made a mistake n one tight slap was enough to remember for lifetime to not do that one mistake again and surely I never did it again. 

I say that slap was justified. 

P.S. on a side note I want go back or forward to time when coronavirus was/is not there

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

She is not accusing the guy for the girl's cheating. She is accusing the guy of domestic violence, which is not acceptable even if the girl was cheating. Cheating makes the girl an asshole but that still doesn't warrant physical assault. It's not that hard to understand. Reversing genders will not change the logic.

No you don't know how I would have reacted. You think you know but you know nothing, Jon Snow.

Nope, Neha said that he was responsible for her cheating around because maybe he could not satisfy her physically and emotionally. It is his fault, that she is cheating around. Video dekha bhi nahi hai apne.

Reversing gender will change a lot, don't make it like it would, if a girl slaps her cheating boyfriend, many won't defend the guy(as he shouldn't be). And I know how you will react.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Fortunately or unfortunately I have seen this episode ðŸ¤¢ the guy is moron and has serious mental issues. He was like i slapped her and i could have abused her but I did not and only slapped her infront of those five guys and after two years she was saying him thank you for slapping her. Something on character too. Next, he was like he pushed his father because his father was hitting *him* and pushed his mother, and later he was apologising by pressimg feet or something like that. Neha blasted him there too.

Fake feminism is when you justify the cheating. Neha did it and deserve it .Neha shouldn't have done that but with Neha the guy in blue tShirt also deserve backlash.

Mane hum sab kya bewkoof hai Jo relationship me trust and loyalty expect karte hai?

that guy is potential abuser and doesn't deserve ek foot ka sympathy uski baat suno khud. All of them need behavioural therapy.

https://youtu.be/qdFkKSbDbcc

Edited by KhushbooLvNK - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Nope, Neha said that he was responsible for her cheating around because maybe he could not satisfy her physically and emotionally. It is his fault, that she is cheating around. Video dekha bhi nahi hai apne.

Reversing gender will change a lot, don't make it like it would, if a girl slaps her cheating boyfriend, many won't defend the guy(as he shouldn't be). And I know how you will react.

I did watch the video but it did not show the part in bold. I was merely commenting based on what's posted on this thread. 

If the bolded bit is true, then I don't agree with what Neha said. If the girl wasn't happy with him, she should have walked out of the relationship. The girl is clearly in the wrong for doing this and the guy cannot be blamed for this. What the guy is to be blamed for is physical assault and rightly so.

I am not speaking of many people. I am talking about me. My stand won't change because genders are reversed. If you think you know how I'd react, you're bloody wrong.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Kuch yaad dilate hai

https://youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

Lol brown knights. He sued them all and have bigger career . That girl deserved it. Talking about respecting girls and then absuing his mother and mom at same time.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I did watch the video but it did not show the part in bold. I was merely commenting based on what's posted on this thread. 

If the bolded bit is true, then I don't agree with what Neha said. If the girl wasn't happy with him, she should have walked out of the relationship. The girl is clearly in the wrong for doing this and the guy cannot be blamed for this. What the guy is to be blamed for is physical assault and rightly so.

I am not speaking of many people. I am talking about me. My stand won't change because genders are reversed. If you think you know how I'd react, you're bloody wrong.

Watch the video I posted, there you will see it. People aren't trolling her for berating the guy for the slap, which legally is wrong, and impulsion shouldn't be used an excuse, and the guy himself said that he regrets it, although he does say he could have done worse, like abuse her or told her parents about her exploits. Had Neha berated him only for slapping, I think she wouldn't have been trolled as much, although there are memes which suggest that she cheered a girl in one of the seasons who said she slapped four boys who proposed her or something, but I can't confirm that as I haven't any video of that. But in this video, she did told the guy that he is responsible for her cheating around, and her cheating people is her choice.

As for the last, we will see.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

As for the last, we will see.

Not, "we will see" - you've already judged me. Good luck with being so judgemental!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Not, "we will see" - you've already judged me. Good luck with being so judgemental!

dude you said you will beat Kabir Singh, if you were with him for one day. So my judgement isn't baseless or made up from my imagination.