Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

MDKD is unlike PB in every way ..I love this show and hoping the trp greed doesn’t ruin it 

frankly I want a reboot of patiala babes but done as a web serial...I want the story to focus on HS and Babes with Minnie as a side character not main.

Would love to see AD and PS as the leads and someone new as Minnie ...I feel the show would get bogged down again if Ash played Minnie 

wonder if we can create a petition or request for some PH to pick this up as a web serial...I think it will allow for more flexibility in scenes and a tighter story line 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

MDKD is unlike PB in every way ..I love this show and hoping the trp greed doesn’t ruin it 

frankly I want a reboot of patiala babes but done as a web serial...I want the story to focus on HS and Babes with Minnie as a side character not main.

Would love to see AD and PS as the leads and someone new as Minnie ...I feel the show would get bogged down again if Ash played Minnie 

wonder if we can create a petition or request for some PH to pick this up as a web serial...I think it will allow for more flexibility in scenes and a tighter story line 

@bold - I agree. I would love to see this too. HS-Babita’s story has tons of possibility and would have loved to see the focus on them as main characters with Mini as an imp character, but they gave her the prominence over the other two and that’s when the show went downhill. 

Tbh, I don’t think PH cares for HS-Babita’s story/characters. Apparently for them, it’s all about Mini which is why they took such a risky decision and also why they didn’t cast someone else as Mini post leap. 

Jonsen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Exactly!!Now the forum seems more like  a fan page and not one  where you discuss episodes!! Given that there is nothing meaningful to discuss. I don't blame anyone 🤓

@bold same...had it not been for HS, I would not be half as invested in the storyline. Having said that, HS-Babita had that kind of old world charm that made their journey pre-wedding quite unique in their own way!

Soo damn true 😳

Miss them a lot ❤️

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

It was clear that the decision was sudden. Coz everybody gave a FB live interview before Marriage that story has just started and there is a positive message for people to go for 2nd chances at life. 

Lol at what turned out after Marriage. 🤪Futile discussing potential. 

Very well said! 👏

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here’s hoping they do a backtrack again and bring him back in. I’d love to see hs raise Arya he would have made a brilliant father I think 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Do such petition work? And can another production house use those characters? There might be copyright issues. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

I will definitely miss all that we used to discuss initially and how we used to argue with a stalker/basher for each other....

Now, in the show everything is so dry, but watching it on and off! I actually left the show completely, but when I saw SRJ, I thought let's try it again! I feel it's not that bad, it's definitely gripping! But, again, this won't last long. At least when Aniriddhi were a part, the story was really successful for around 8-9 months before getting ruined. But, here, it may get ruined within 4-5 months. Not blaming the actors, but I know the potentiality that the writers have. Without Babita and Hanuman the story is actually nothing. They should have kept them and shown a proper story, rather than ruining! Dumb only!🤓

And, I definitely miss all our intellectual discussions. And specially Ani's live chat discussions.... 

Miss you all from the bottom of my heart... 😭💔

I have run out of words for these writers. Forget about Hanuman babita story butchering, even Minnie doesn't feel like old Minnie. I still hope Minnie's character should have end like that of Pooja(Shabana azmi)'s character in arth. 

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Glad he spoke about what he thinks regarding #HanIta. So he also has all the questions.. This PH did all the butchering and changed the originality of the characters introduced.. Did injustice with the actors who lived the roles of Hanuman and Babita..

I feel Hanuman character was redeemed at the end because he is in good terms with them..But not Babita because Paridhi quit the show their ego got hurt.. I don't understand the theory of this Kk ruining reel character because of some issues.i read they are still butchering Babita. I am laughing at their revenge Mode.

Is Katha kottage and Rajita Sharma thinks that only their favourite Mini has self respect and stand against injustice??They will accept only in the show??But in real if any woman Stands for their self respect they will term it as fans instigation and egoistic..will give the explanation this  is what the character is written.. Haven't seen a worst Production  house like  this..

They don't know meaning of woman empowerment..

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Glad he spoke about what he thinks regarding #HanIta. So he also has all the questions.. This PH did all the butchering and changed the originality of the characters introduced.. Did injustice with the actors who lived the roles of Hanuman and Babita..

I feel Hanuman character was redeemed at the end because he is in good terms with them..But not Babita because Paridhi quit the show their ego got hurt.. I don't understand the theory of this Kk ruining reel character because of some issues.i read they are still butchering Babita. I am laughing at their revenge Mode.

Is Katha kottage and Rajita Sharma thinks that only their favourite Mini has self respect and stand against injustice??They will accept only in the show??But in real if any woman Stands for their self respect they will term it as fans instigation and egoistic..will give the explanation this  is what the character is written.. Haven't seen a worst Production  house like  this..

They don't know meaning of woman empowerment..

👏Well said della di👍🏼

Bold 👏one ruled it for me

seriously I to don't understand people say learn to differentiate between reel and real but what about those who cannot have their differences aside and keep professional and personal life aside  

Hunar  to raise her voice at first 😊 even she got her character axed 🥱what a beautiful character Meeta was  what they made her at end 😵 she went hugging that Dil ki no buri (L) 😡

Hence when Pari mam raise her voice she was out AD (HS ) wasn't needed eithersmiley24 so both together got exist smiley12 

It's like when I am kicking female Out male isn't needed either🤢 hence with (Meeta) exist (Ashok) was out of PB as well  

Both time Femal character got out of PB earlier than Male character be it Meeta Babita😳 or Ashok😈 HS 😎

but fortunately for Male character they got their character redeem to some level

Unfortunately for female they didn't 😒. no only my favourite character didn't got redeemed 😭

I thought after JA no series can be watchable for me anymore PB change that thought for me alas not for long 😒 I just can't get tired of thanking God for making me see PS in JA  or else if I watched PB for it's plot only then I am sure I won't been her fan🤔 the level they wasted her talent it's horrible 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good to see all the old members here again just for AD😊