Waseem Mushtaq's killing entry in Ek Vivah Asia Bhi

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Waseem Mushtaq's killing entry in Ek Vivah Asia Bhi

If you thought after the marriage and honeymoon everything would be smooth in Suman and Ranveer's marital life, then you are mistaken there is another huge twist awaiting. Teej was supposed to bring them closer and make their bond stronger but this teej will ruin Suman's life forever.

Waseem Mushtaq who plays the character of Ravi, Suman's first husband will be seen coming back to his family on the occasion of Teej. His entry in Suman's life, will bring a huge problem for Mittal family. Waseem says, "I have never played a character like Ravi and thus it's the most challenging.

The character has a split personality issue, and thus a multi layered personality, who is crazy and unpredictable. He is going to make Mittal family's world upside down and sure as hell. And his entry is just the tip of the iceberg, aage aage dekho hota hai kya..!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Very often negative characters praise their own entry in a show ...
Overconfident!!!
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let's see how viewers turn the show upside  down.😆
Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Spilt personality my foot just say he is crazy I thought as much with the way he was talking am 100% sure sindoora is right there listening to everything so the minute suman and Ranveer leave she will go and meet Ravi. It's really shocking that he was watching his wife live as a widow and a slave for years and felt no remorse infact based on what he said it made him happy watching her suffer like. This track is really stupid they really should have gone in another direction an wondering the kind of writers they have at least go and watch shows like Naamkaran to know how to write you should never do what everybody expects we expected her dead husband to come and the fools did exactly that .
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
post comments directly in article link as it will help with CM ranking 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Very often negative characters praise their own entry in a show ...
Overconfident!!!

not very often always in indian soaps they r the main ⭐️ ...😡  
producers of indian soap industry need to wake up from their typical theory of  boring formula of the story which they have been showing the innocent viewers yr after yr  need to go some drama educational school for learn how to run a story without or less bakwaas negativity..🤔
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

Spilt personality my foot just say he is crazy I thought as much with the way he was talking am 100% sure sindoora is right there listening to everything so the minute suman and Ranveer leave she will go and meet Ravi. It's really shocking that he was watching his wife live as a widow and a slave for years and felt no remorse infact based on what he said it made him happy watching her suffer like. This track is really stupid they really should have gone in another direction an wondering the kind of writers they have at least go and watch shows like Naamkaran to know how to write you should never do what everybody expects we expected her dead husband to come and the fools did exactly that .

see the last result it is closing.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: toshibelekar

Let's see how viewers turn the show upside  down.😆

The channel itself turned it down by hitting the closure date directly.But it was a good show if they would not have shown almost everyone in a negative shade or giving too much importance, screen space to the negative characters.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just started watching the show.

What's the story, why did he leave ? Is Sumi married to his brother ?

I like Sumi and the new hubby's chemistry.

New hubby quite good looking 😉
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvbuf

I just started watching the show.

What's the story, why did he leave ? Is Sumi married to his brother ?

I like Sumi and the new hubby's chemistry.

New hubby quite good looking 😉

Ravi got involved in a big fraud scandal and to escape it he pretended to be dead. 
no Ravi and ranveer are not brothers. ravi's sisters are married to ranveer's brothers