Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kala_Chashma

believe me guys shesha will die this week i'm damn sure
but the show will continue till june well this is damn fishy cuz naagin is nothing without kali naagin so wht's they're up to🤔
but wait a minute i don't care😆

My feelings exactly. I've already given up on this show and if they are planning on not ending it until June, they shouldn't kill off Sesha yet. 😕
But then again, it might be better for Adaa if they end her character so she can move onto something bigger and better.
Kala_Chashma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Booteefool

My feelings exactly. I've already given up on this show and if they are planning on not ending it until June, they shouldn't kill off Sesha yet. 😕
But then again, it might be better for Adaa if they end her character so she can move onto something bigger and better.

THANK U FOR SAYING THIS 👍🏼
actually i'm happy for that so she can explore more herself in other avatars cuz she deserves the best & please no more naagin 🤢
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

THANK U FOR SAYING THIS 👍🏼
actually i'm happy for that so she can explore more herself in other avatars cuz she deserves the best & please no more naagin 🤢

yes no more Naagin...but she is the best as Naagin...noone can beat the grace...charm...beauty and evilness of sesha except for adaa...sesha the sexy gorgeous naagin
Kala_Chashma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yes no more Naagin...but she is the best as Naagin...noone can beat the grace...charm...beauty and evilness of sesha except for adaa...sesha the sexy gorgeous naagin

absolutely ofcourse yes totally she gave the character the soul that no one else can do it & that everyone is obsessed abt her😳 and if we want to describe her shesha/Adaa will write ages and will be kam 🤗
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

believe me guys shesha will die this week i'm damn sure 
but the show will continue till june well this is damn fishy cuz naagin is nothing without kali naagin so wht's they're up to 🤔 
but wait a minute i don't care 😆

I'll be more happy if she'll die this week😳

And yeah naagin without sesha...😆its a big joke
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tbh for me avantika was always classy...Better and impactful character
shalluuu thumbnail
Shivnyaaa was already powerful naagin due to her mother n father who was suryvanshii...she had more power than shivnyaaa...but to kill sesha she need other very powerful naagin...this is what called power of Kali naagin  I m not watching naagin regularly now I will see only sesha death sequence only 

Naagin 2 was more about mouni exposure than actual story ...this is the reason it's long serial have not seen trps more than 4...
GuruHumaira thumbnail
Y SHOULD SHESHA DIE...SHE TOO DESERVES A LOVEEE STORY...❤️❤️❤️

SHESHA SHOULD NOT DIE😭😭...SHE DESERVES HAPPINNESS...⭐️

SHIVANYA ND RITHIK LOVED EACH OTHER AND SHESHA WAS LOVING HIM😛...FINE SHIVANYA RITHIK DESERVE EACH OTHHER... SHIVANYA KI BETI SHIVANGI IS A JOKE🤬... SHESHA KA PYAR ROCKY KO CHEEN LIYA🤢... SHE COULD HAVE LEFT HIM ALONE... ROCKY WOULLD CRY AND MOVE ON. 😭...  SHESHA AND FAMILY WOULD NOT KILL SHIVANYA😉... IF SHESHA AND ROCKY WERE  FRIENDS SHESHA WOULD COMFORT ROCKY AND HE WOULD LOVE SHESHA ❤️ BUT NO SHIVANGI KNOWING AND SEEING SHESHA VERY CLOSE ND EAGER TO MARRY ROCKY SHOULD HAVE BACKED OFF😡... BUT SHE TOLD SHIVANYA HER FEELINGS FOR ROCKY 😡... SHIVANGI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIVANYA'S DEATH... SHESHA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIVANYA'S DEATH...SHE DID WHAT ANY OTHER PERSON WOULD DO ON KNOWING ANOTHER PERSON EYEING AT HER LOVE LIFE😊...SHAME ON YOU SHIVANGI... IF ANYONE DESRVES TO DIE IT IS SHIVANGI🥱...SORRY MOUNI IS GOOD, NICE ⭐️...BUT ADAAA ⭐️ IS TRULY A DARLING ROCKSTAR MEGASTAR SUPERSTAR...SHE IS TRULY THE JAAAN, LIFE, SAANS, BREATH OF NAAGIN2 ❤️. WITHOUT SHESHA AKA ADAAA KHAN NAAGIN2 IS JUST  🤢🤢. KVB IS A TRUE STAR👏... HE IS CREATED ANOTHER MILESTONE AS ROCKY...⭐️
KVB AND ADAAA ARE ⭐️ AND SHE.YAM ARE 👏
SHESHA YAMINI AVANTIKA SCENES WERE THE BEST IN S2... OTHERWISE S2 WAS BORING... ONLY ADAAA, SUDHA MAAM, AASHKA MAAM, KVB SIR SCENES WERE JUST WOWWW...❤️

REST ALL BORING...
FOR GAUTAMI... POOR GIRL SUFFERED ALOT DUE TO YOU KNOW WHO (SHIVANGI OBVIOUSLY)
Edited by GuruHumaira - 7 years ago
Takshika is the replacement for avantika in S3.