Stories of the Pandavas and Panchali

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This thread will have stories of each of the Pandavas and Panchali, moments they shared, anything.
Please do read and review 😳
Thanks 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1: Yudhishtira-Panchali- Below
Seraphina231 thumbnail

Hello all! This is my second story, after How it Happened, and I am back with Panchali and her five husbands. 

The first chapter is about Yudhishtir and Panchali, please do read and review! 😳😳

Srutha, thanks for the idea 😳

Panchali walked through the hallways of the beautiful palace of Indraprastha, making her way to the chambers of the eldest of her five husbands, the king of Indraprastha, Yudhishtira. The eldest Pandava brother, otherwise called Dharmaraj, for being a staunch follower of Dharma, looked up as she came in.

"Panchali, come in," he said, smiling at her.
"Arya, if you are busy, I can come later, it's fine," she said, making to go away again.
"No, no, come in," he said quickly. "I could do with the company. Come, Panchali, sit down."

She came and sat down, watching as he pored over something with a small frown marring his otherwise handsome features. She shook herself. Really, Panchali! she berated herself.

"Arya, is something the matter?" Her voice brought him out of his musings. He looked up at her, and for not the first time, thought of how beautiful she was.
"Hmm?" he said. "Yes, actually, kingdom related. I am confused about something."
"Tell me?" she asked. He smiled at her.
"It is about an alliance, and I was wondering if I should enter the alliance or not. Political alliance," he clarified, quickly.
"I know, Arya," smiled Panchali. "What do you know about them, Arya? The royal family, the kingdom, anything?"
"Very little, actually. I have heard that the ruler is a tyrant, though."
"To quote you, Arya, one shouldn't bank on hearsay." He looked at her with a mixture of surprise and admiration. He hadn't realized that something he said stayed with her the way it did.
"You are right. What do you suggest I do?"
"Arya, maybe, you could send a messenger in disguise? To mix with the people. You know what they say, that the prosperity and happiness of the people, the locals."
"You're right," said Yudhishtira, thoughtfully. He smiled broadly at her as he assessed her idea.

Panchali watched as he called for a messenger. She observed, as she had done before, that even his orders, he gave out with certain humility. There was authority, yes, but at the same time, he didn't intimidate. He is unique, she thought, lovingly.

Her heart swelled with love for him. People think I can't love them all, but I have. I do, she thought. I love them all, differently, yet the same. I love all five of my husbands equally. And Arya YUdhishtira didn't hesitate in asking my opinion, or in carrying it out.

"Panchali?" Yudhishtira's voice cut through her thoughts. "Are you okay?"
"I am, Arya," she smiled at him reassuringly.

Over time, this continued. Whether big or small, he asked her. His decisions were never made without her consent. Always. He found happiness in asking her opinion, in listening to her views, he loved it. He valued the suggestions she gave. She found happiness in the fact that her opinion mattered to him. She loved that he asked her, sought her views. A question had been running through her head, though, and she finally mustered the courage to ask him.

"Arya?" she asked, one day, as they sat in the Pushp Vatika, talking.
"Panchali?" He turned to face her, a smile gracing his lip.
"You have four brothers."
"I do," he said, a hint of amusement creeping into his voice.
"Don't laugh, Arya!"
"Okay, sorry, go on." He smiled at her.
"Why do you always come to me for advice, Arya?"
"You are my wife."
"I know Arya." It was Panchali's turn to sound amused.
"So, I like coming to you for advice, and to ask your opinions."
"You do?"
"Of course I do, Panchali! I love you!" He hadn't meant to blurt it like that, but now he had and there was nothing to be done. He could have kicked himself, he was so horrified at what he had done.
"What? Oh." She turned red and buried her face in her hands. "I love you too, Arya."

He smiled broadly at that, and pulled her into his arms. Maybe things would work out in the end.

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cutie 😉
Res 😆
unres
My Bhaiya and My Panchi 😉
This is adorable ❤️
Gimme moreee 😆😆
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res
Unres
Hey shreya this is really very cute and beautiful dear! 😳
Continue soon!! Edited by ramya06 - 7 years ago
Seraphina231 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Cutie 😉

Res 😆
unres
My Bhaiya and My Panchi 😉
This is adorable ❤️
Gimme moreee 😆😆

Adhukula Unres :O
Thaaanksss 
More is coming coming 😆😆😆
Seraphina231 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Res
Unres
Hey shreya this is really very cute and beautiful dear! 😳
Continue soon!!

Thanks Ramya! 😳
I will 😆
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry I took so much time to visit this place, but trust me, it's super-sweet! Loved it to the core!
Seraphina231 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Sorry I took so much time to visit this place, but trust me, it's super-sweet! Loved it to the core!

Thanks so much 😆
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread ...the first story is amazing