Beautiful reality Naren Ankita OS Last part Pg4

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
pt1-pg1 pt2-pg3
pt3:pg4

Beautiful reality Part 1

Ankita was breaking into pieces inside as she knew that tomorrow she is going to be separated from Naren forever.Till now he was in a dream...tomorrow he is going to come out of the dream.She herself is going to break his dream to show him the beautiful reality...to unite him with his real Ahana.Naren married her only because of mental imbalance he mistook her for his past love Ahana.Unknowingly Ankita fell in love with Naren.She couldn't resist falling in love with him as he was madly in love with her.Who cannot fall in love with a husband like Naren?But she painfully remembered that he loves her only because he thinks that she is his Ahana.She knew that the truth cannot be hidden for long.So she herself has to bring him out of the truth.
She closed her eyes pouring out tears.She wiped her tears.
Naren who entered the room found her sleeping.He looked at her emotionally.He caressed her softly.

His eyes had become wet.He wiped his wet eyes and left the room.Ankita who was in fake slumber opened her eyes.
Ank:Why Naren Sir is behaving strangely these days?He was always funny and chirpy.But now he seems to be very serious.

The next morning...
Ankita got up from the bed with pain suppressed inside.It is going to be her last day with Naren.He will know that she is not his Ahana.He will get his real Ahana today.He will hate me for fooling him.
Ankita burst into tears.

She walked to Naren suppressing her pain.
Naren looked at her.Her lips shivered.She kept silent for a few moments as she lacked courage to burst out the truth.
N:You want to say something?
Ankita nodded her head.
N:Say Ahana.
Her eyes became wet.
A:Don't call me Ahana Sir.Because I am not your Ahana.
He was shocked:Ahana!What nonsense are you saying?
Rushali came hearing it.She was shocked.
She shouted at Ankita:What nonsense are you saying?
Rushali pulled her to a side.
R:What blunder are you going to do Ankita?Are you planning to push my son into extreme madness again?Did you forget the purpose for which you were brought here?
A:I remember everything.That's why I said so to Naren sir.You think that with me he will be cured as I am like Ahana for him.But I am not Ahana,that's the truth.
R:Are you mad Ankita?
A:I am doing this to cure him completely.When the real Ahana is found out why should I fool him again by pretending to be his Ahana?
Rushali couldn't believe it.
R:Ankita?Ahana?
A:I felt that I should find out the real Ahana.I searched for her a lot.Finally I found out who she is.
Rushali was surprised:Are you saying the truth?Did you really find out Ahana?
A:Yes.
R:Who is she?Where is she?
A:She is none other than Arjun Sir's daughter Pari?
Rushali was shocked:What nonsense Ankita!How can Pari be Ahana?
A:I am telling the truth.Pari lied to him that her name is Ahana and even Naren sir lied to het that his name is Aman.
R:Unbelievable.
A:I have proof.
Ankita went to her room and took out some photographs from a file.
She showed them to Rushali.
Rushali was shocked to see Naren and Pari together in the photographs.
A:Now tell me..do you think that I did a mistake by revealing the truth to Naren sir?
Rushali was silent.
R:But how will Naren react?Will he be able to accept the truth?

A:Yes,he will accept the truth when he sees Ahana in real.When he sees the real Ahana how can he not accept the truth?He will be very happy to get his Ahana back.
R:Ankita...but...Ahana...I mean Pari...where is she now?
A:Arjun sir and Purvi Ma'am will bring her here now.Even she is waiting to be with Naren Sir.
Suddenly Naren came there.
N:Ankita,what were you saying?Why did you try to shock me by saying that you are not Ahana?
A:Because I am not your Ahana.
Naren was again shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great job..
Feeling bad for Ankita.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice ...

Feel bad for Ankita but she is doing the right thing .
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its very nice ... waiting for the next part😳
ankita is sacrificing just like archana.. OMG...
it is for naren to decide whether he wants ankita or pari..
good story @TM.. please continue,,,!!
make naren realise his love for ankita.. if he  is still in love with pari, then unite Paren.. (pari-Naren)

but personally I feel naren-ankita shouldnnt seperate since they are married and have consummated their marraige.. but I dont have any hopes form cvs ... they dont believe in the pavitra institution of marriage.
The start was awesome, loved the way you portrayed Ankita's feelings..why was Naren crying and emotionally upset and behaving strange and Ankita pointed out, in the OS.
Poor Ankita, she's in emotional mess right now! That was the aaww..moment, Ankita telling truth to Naren, he reacted and Rushaali too was in shock and then Ankita revealing truth about Aman-Aahaan, that's Naren-Pari to Rushaali, was the moment I liked the most.

What the..Pari too want to be with Naren, well that's shocking! The update was good, I enjoyed it a lot.

I guess, that Naren knows something about Ankita not being Aahaana, his past actions, as according to your update made me think of this. Is there something Naren knows about Ankita, or Ankita not being Aahaan or something?

Well, I guess I should let you do it your way!
Continue soon, thanks for the PM.
prachit thumbnail
Amazingly narrated ,and touched os yarr
Lovely n hats off
Waiting for second plzzz update fast 👏 👏 👏
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank  u  this  was  amazing  do  update  soon.
Ps  was  bit  busy  yest  so commenting  now
Edited by crazyRajputfan - 10 years ago
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such a great work😛 waiting for more update😃 update fast
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous update👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️...
Loved it❤️...