Unveiled my eyes Manveer os

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Unveiled my eyes

Rajkumari Manyata was in love with the lower class man Akash.But Yuvraj Uday Veer loved her to the core and wanted to gain her at any cost.For that he fought with Akash and accidently he fell off the cliff.Somebody shot him from behind also.Manyata's sister who loves Uday took it's video and showed it to Manyata to break Manyata's friendship with Uday.She succeeded in that.
Manyata slapped Uday shouting at him.
M:Akash had warned me not to believe you.Still i considered you as my friend.But you cheated on me.You killed my Akash.
Uday who has never allowed anyone to hurt him did'nt react even when Manyata slapped him.His eyes went blind with tears.
U:Princess,believe me.I never had any intention to kill Akash.I wanted to save him.But i was helpless.I don't know who shot him.I did'nt shoot him.
She slapped him again.
M:Again lies?You are such a dirty man.I will give you capital punishment.
She went out.
Uday was broken.Jainandini had an evil smile on her face.

Uday went out and walked like a mad man.Suddenly his eyes struck a man.It was Alash.He was shocked.He ran behind him and finally he caught him.
U:Akash!You are alive?
A:Yes.
U:Then why did'nt you come back?
A:If i come back you will not be given capital punishment for murdering me brutally.That's why.I want you to get capital punishment.You have to die.I don't want him to be near Monya even as a friend.I can't tolerate it.
U:Akash,this is too much.Tell me who shot you?You saw him.Right?
Akash laughed loudly.
A:That was my friend.
U:Your friend shot you?Why?Who is he?
A:I only told him to shoot me.
Uday was shocked:What?
A:You did'nt understand?It was a fake shooting to make everyone believe that i was shot brutally...to accuse you of shooting me.I fell off the cliff taking precaution.They were my people down to protect me.Not only me,Rajkumari Jainandini also wanted to break your friendship with Monya.So she stood by my side.So she took the video of our fight and showed it to Monya.
Uday lost his control and pulled the collar of his shirt:Akash!
A:Whatever you do,no use Uday Veer.For the world you are my killer.You can't change it.
U:I will tell the truth to Manyata.
A:She won't believe you at all.
Suddenly they heard a voice from behind:I will believe Uday Veer.
They turned back.It was Manyata.They were shocked.Uday was relieved.He smiled.
Manyata went towards Akash and slapped him.
He was shocked.He never expected her to go to this extent.
M:I can't believe that you had a bad face too.You are not the innocent sweet Akash whom i loved.
A:Monya!
M:Because of your dirty game,i hurt my family members a lot.I insulted them to the maximum.But you were...
She slapped him again.
M:Through a fake death you tried to get Uday arrested and punish him for what he has not done.But now i will get you punishment.I will get you arrested.
A:No,you can't.You can't catch me.
He tried to run away.Uday caught him tightly.Policemen came and arrested Akash.
Manyata looked at Uday.He was smiling.
She was guilty:I am sorry Uday Veer.

He smiled cupping her face in his hands.
U:Don't worry Princess.It's ok.Anybody in your place would have done the same thing.

Because Akash fooled us cleverly.

But tell me how come you reached here?
M:I informed the police that you killed Akash.I gave them the video also.But when we reached the palace we saw you leaving the palace.We followed you.With a shock we saw you chasing Akash.That's how we reached here.I am sorry Uday Veer for coming with the Police men to catch you.

He smiled:It's ok Princess.
It happened for the good.That's why you could find the truth.
M:Yes.Because of that i could see the real face of Akash.I can't believe that he could go to this extent.How could Akash do this?

She shed tears.He wiped her tears.
U:Don't cry thinking of Akash Princess.He does'nt even deserve to be hated by you.
M:Yes.He does'nt even exist for me now.
He smiled:Good.I told you no he is not good for you.
She raised her eyebrows and looked at him carefully:Then who is good for me?
He smiled caressing her hair.Then he embraced her softly.
She looked at him smiling.
Her mind told him:My eyes were veiled by Akash.But the truth about Akash unveiled my eyes.Now i can see my soul mate.
They both shared a sweet eye lock.

The end Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great os 👍🏼
loved it 😆
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic  OS...
Here  Manyata  behaved  like a  true princess...👍🏼
In your  OS, you  have  solved  Akash  mystery  by  exposing  his  conspiracy  and  his association with Jay...
Fabulous  Work...👏
Thanks  for  PM...😊