Will you do salsa with me? Raya OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Will you do salsa with me?

During sister Natasha's birthday party Ram did salsa dance with Neha,his friend's wife.His Priya was overwhelmed seeing his performance.There must have been flaws in his dance,but Ram's sincerity towards her made her eyes wet.It was for her he worked hard to learn dance which was not his cup of tea in any way.Ram forgot his physical pain to perform salsa for Priya at the party.
After the party Ram and went to the room.
Priya looked at Ram deeply.
Ram smiled:Why are you staring at me like this?
P:Was looking at you carefully to know whether you are the Mr.Kapoor who married me.Because you used to avoid dancing.
He smiled.
P:Thank you so much Mr.Kapoor.I know that you did salsa only for me,only to make me happy.
He smiled.
P:But Mr.Kapoor...you had sprain and leg pain due to rehearsal.Still you did salsa at the party..Why Mr.Kapoor?
He just smiled:That was nothing compared to the excitement i had thinking about the salsa i am going to do for you and the happiness i will see on your face.
They both smiled at each other.
Slowly her face became dull.
P:But Mr.Kapoor i am not full satisfied.
That was unexpected from her.
R:But why?
P:I want to do salsa.You know that.Right?So i will be completely happy only if you do salsa with me.
R:What?

P:Will do do salsa with me?
Ram was shy.But he found an excuse to hide it from her:But your leg was aching.Right?How can you dance?
P:Now i am perfectly alright Mr.Kapoor.I swear..will you do salsa with me?
R:Ah!
He was hesitant.
P:Please..if you want me to be happy.
She looked sad like a kid.
P:Otherwise i will be really sad.
R:Priya...

He was ready to go to any extent to make her happy.
R:Ok ok...
Priya was excited:Really?
He smiled:i have to do it to fulfil your wish.
They both smiled.
They both were shy to hold each other's hand.
Priya waited for Ram to take the initiative.Ram was looking around to see if anybody was watching them as he was that shy.

Finally they both bumped into each other.They smiled with nervousness.They both held each other's hand together and swayed their bodies without looking at each other's face.

Their eyes got stuck up to each other unknowingly.They liked me being with each other.Ram felt very happy seeing a smile on Priya's face because of his salsa with her.He did not know why he was happy to see her happy.But their eyes sang out their feelings...
'Bade ache lagte hai...'

The end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viny_queen thumbnail
nice butdont u think if it is a little bit long
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww.. so cute.. i wish they'd actually danced
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for making this OS for all those who were disappointed that they didn't dance togethr!!! Now iam feeling better!!

thanks Jasmine.. Great effort!
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 sharing sooo cute