Heard of Manjaris b4?

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah Manjaris.........from the same ref site I came to know abt these Manjaris which I never knew...if anyone of know more then we can have a discussion here ....

Manjaris
The manjaris are 10 to 14 years old, which is a few years younger than Srimati Radharani. The manjaris do not mix with Krishna directly. Their sole purpose is to unite Radha and Krishna and render various services. The Six Gosvamis have manjari forms. Sri Rupa Manjari (Rupa Gosvami) is directly under Lalita sakhi, who oversees thousands of manjaris.

"It is very difficult to express the manjaris' dealing with Krishna because they have no desire to mix with Krishna or to enjoy Him personally. Rather, they are always ready to help Radharani associate with Krishna. Their affection for Krishna and Radharani is so pure that they are simply satisfied when Radha and Krishna are together. Indeed their transcendental pleasure is in seeing Radha and Krishna united. The actual form of Radharani is just like a creeper embracing the tree of Krishna, and the damsels of Braja, the associates of Radharani, are just like the leaves and flowers of that creeper." (Teaching of Lord Chaitanya)

Eight main manjaris are

1.Rupa Manjari:
2. Rati Manjari
3. Rasa Manjari
4. Labanga Manjari
5.Guna Manjari
6. Manjulali Manjari
7. Kasturi Manjari
8. Vilasa Manjari.

Love
Ritu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's intresting! I've never heard of them before, but their bhakti is so pure na! They don't want anything. Not even to be united with Krishna, but just to help!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

That's intresting! I've never heard of them before, but their bhakti is so pure na! They don't want anything. Not even to be united with Krishna, but just to help!

Yeah exactly.Since I feel it very extraordinary so thought of sharing with you all.
Thanks that u liked it.