Devaraj on You Tube

Not able to find

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Best episode till date. 

5 medalists 

Avirbhav, Diya, Devi, Khushi and Pihu

Kshitij and Aryan deserved it more than Pihu, God alone knows how much her mom has paid for her to be a part of this show ?

BTW they keep talking about Aryan and his poverty, he has a father who is very much alive but never mentioned and Aryan owns an i-phone so much for being poor, scripted story line as usual.

Shubh, Laisel, Pihu and Nishant rested.

Captain of the week

Arunita

Don't understand Arunita was wearing red dress but Pihu and Avirbhav were wearing last week's clothes the rainbow colored frock  during her award.??

Avirbhav's mother is so simple and lovely.

Won't be surprised if Kshitij, Aryan , Shubh get eliminated before Pihu .

His full name is Narayana Pillai Devarajan traced him through a comment on a video where he mentioned about the quitting and ill treatment to the top singers and focus on unnecessary love angles. @ Kyahikahoon

Edited by cosmos2024 - 19 days ago
Ifs_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonder who is Arunita's stylist...oily hair look was terrible. Week after week it's going from bad to worse. On the other hand Sayali 's hairdo and dress style is so good. 

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

As I watch today's episode, I get the feeling that the overall quality of SS2 was better.  I am struggling to identify who stands out like Faiz, Sayisha, Mani, Aryananda, and that other boy who was Salman's nephew whose name I forget.  With those people you could say that are likely to become very good singers once they grow up.  But this time I am not so sure.

Salman Ali’s nephew was Soyab Ali.

Overall I like watching the kids sing.

I feel they need to have Avirbhav and Pihu sing solo a few times at least to get a feel of their individual talent. This week, I felt like Pihu had improved. She sang the ‘Jab koi baat bigad jaye’ song quite well for her age.
Diya Hegde has improved a lot too. I prefer listening to Pihu or Diya over  Miah. 

The other ones I like are Laisel (I feel like she has a lisp though) and Devanasriya. Among boys I feel Shub and Kshitij are good. I have heard Atharav before on Saregama(I think) and he is good too. 

the correct two were eliminated in last episode and I seriously didn’t miss Miah or Vaishnavy this week. I thought the host said Miah was not there due to personal reasons. 

Let’s see how it progresses. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Salman Ali’s nephew was Soyab Ali.

Overall I like watching the kids sing.

I feel they need to have Avirbhav and Pihu sing solo a few times at least to get a feel of their individual talent. This week, I felt like Pihu had improved. She sang the ‘Jab koi baat bigad jaye’ song quite well for her age.
Diya Hegde has improved a lot too. I prefer listening to Pihu or Diya over  Miah. 

The other ones I like are Laisel (I feel like she has a lisp though) and Devanasriya. Among boys I feel Shub and Kshitij are good. I have heard Atharav before on Saregama(I think) and he is good too. 

the correct two were eliminated in last episode and I seriously didn’t miss Miah or Vaishnavy this week. I thought the host said Miah was not there due to personal reasons. 

Let’s see how it progresses. 

Re. bold: yes, I remembered that later.

And good to see you back on this forum.

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Aryan deserved medal too. He has been sidelined for few weeks despite great performances. smiley19

For first time saw Atharv struggling with a song smiley6 and am not talking about forgetting lyrics part. 

Avirbhav was very good smiley27

Don't care Miah or Vaishnavi eliminated, did not enjoy their singing. But Miah was better than Pihu. Pihu ko nikaloo.

Edited by pritirays - 18 days ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Wiki states Miah and Vaishnavi "Quit", not eliminated.

Any idea why they quit???

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

No clue but it could be fear of next elimination. In the long run they didn’t have a chance  and they may have realized that. 
just one possibility.
Miah was getting quite a bit of exposure and screen time, I feel.