Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: altgr

I thoroughly enjoyed Sunday's episode. The way Neha and the captains behaved normally  without interrupting the performances was great to see. I hope they can continue like this. 

To me it felt like there was a strong focus on 'Aashiqui' songs, it would have been nice to hear some other beautiful Nadeem Shravan compositions, which are so many. 

Among the performers, Atharva, Avirbhav, Shubh, and Kshitij stood out the most for me.

agree with the stand outs. Even Aryan is good. Hope he isn’t eliminated soon, he has immense potential for growth. Hope captain puts in all the effort 

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 18 days ago
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Contestants who won medal so far

Atharv-5

Laisel-4

Shubh-3

Rest beside Vaishnavi, Miyah and Pihu everyone has won one but top 3 are above people . 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Good episode. The presence of such eminent singers sobered the atmosphere and serenity set in with Nadeem Shravan special compositions. The captains did not monkey around much a sharp contrast to yesterday's circus.

Episode to be watched.

Only 3 medals

Atharva. Shubh and Laisel

Maximum votes by the audience

Team Arunita in a row

Two eliminations

Arjun Singh and Rajdeep 

Captain of the week

Pawandeep despite losing a contestant which is surprising.

The three contestants who received the stamp today

Atharva, Shubh and Devi

Pihu should have been eliminated she was the only one last week who did not get the stamp in V Balan special which has been conveniently forgotten.

It is becoming boring and too predictable to keep watching Atharv week after week, bring on the other contestants , so what if they are not perfect there is always scope for improvement.

Shubh received the medal but still not as good as his first audition given to please his fans and audience who follow him diligently and want him to do well.

Even after giving such stellar performances Atharv's Instagram following is behind Pihu the weakest contestant ! Hope the audience is voting for him since the channel desperate to announce him as the winner.

Pihu won’t be going home soon. I feel next would be Vaishnavi but Pihu would be still there. The amount of screen space tells that Pihu won’t be going. 
Same here it’s feels boring to see overdoses of Atharv even though he is one of the best out there but others should get chance too.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what was that whole drama about okad between Abhijeet and Neha? smiley3

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

what was that whole drama about okad between Abhijeet and Neha? smiley3

Abhijeet is too proud to sing in weddings 😂 I don’t like Nehu but she was right about it. 

Ifs_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes that was a bit weird to watch on TV. It should not have been part of kids' show. Neha and Salman exchanging glances when that comment was made.smiley3

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Ifs_14

Yes that was a bit weird to watch on TV. It should not have been part of kids' show. Neha and Salman exchanging glances when that comment was made.smiley3

Neha said she wont let this discussion come on TV..but it did.

She was right though. To each their own. Jinko shaadi me gaana hai gaa sakte hai. Whats wrong in that