Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Or while being undercover for some story, she can use her bargirl skills smiley37

haan agar undercover manifest kar hi rahein hai, toh let SPR be the biggest kadradaan for her bar-girl skills... smiley43

God-jhi ki kasam, agar Surya apne pe utar aaye, he can be more lecherous for his wife, than this Amrit.. smiley36

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Or while being undercover for some story, she can use her bargirl skills smiley37

Will try to use this in my FF's detectivegiri scenessmiley37

Gags05 thumbnail

Gags has to shift houses girls..

Ye chokri ab aap logon ka jyada manoranjan nai kar paaegi next 2-3 days..

Aage ki kahaani, jaane radharani.. smiley37

@Shree- Also you finish your OS first man!!

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Amrit ji has great music taste too.  He listen to all types of songs from ek Radha ek meera bhajan to judaai special like yaara silli silli.  He doesn't throw tantrums for cheap and lusty songs like choli ke piche kya hai type smiley39

You praised him too early smiley37

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gags05

Gags has to shift houses girls..

Ye chokri ab aap logon ka jyada manoranjan nai kar paaegi next 2-3 days..

Aage ki kahaani, jaane radharani.. smiley37

@Shree- Also you finish your OS first man!!

Behen, aaj main sach mein jaanna chahti hoon humari life itni mirror image type kaise hai!? smiley3 

I'm also house-hunting and packing up my stuff smiley18 but no tension, will update next part super soon 

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not much to say about the episode, the Reddy’s are so boring to watch on screen. No logic or humanity, just nostril flaring and taunts. 

Amrit plays a good villain honestly, but I won’t lie “Imlie Rani” is starting to irritate my ears. The bar set is oddly comforting for some reason. 

Beyond Agastya and Surya, Imlie’s relationship with the bar is so interesting. Whenever she feels like it, she comes back to work there. She’ll sometimes beat up clients with a mic and other times throw drinks in their face. The manager and owner are super wishy washy depending on who they cast for the week. 😂

We got one very short but sweet Imlie-Surya scene today, with him helping her set up her new bedroom in the outhouse. They played the beginning of Agastya and Imlie’s BGM and Imlie was looking at him so fondly. Man, these two have barely shared a bed or a room, what a tragedy. Whatever happened to Anjali’s daydreams about them? 

Edited by LKashish - 14 days ago
Gags05 thumbnail

Behen, aaj main sach mein jaanna chahti hoon humari life itni mirror image type kaise hai!? smiley3 

I'm also house-hunting and packing up my stuff smiley18 but no tension, will update next part super soon 

Maybe we are the same person, talking to each other via parallel universes, like in "Everything, Everywhere, All At Once"... smiley37

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

haan agar undercover manifest kar hi rahein hai, toh let SPR be the biggest kadradaan for her bar-girl skills... smiley43

God-jhi ki kasam, agar Surya apne pe utar aaye, he can be more lecherous for his wife, than this Amrit.. smiley36

Ispar ek OS banta hai… lmk who will write

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nothing much happened in the episode.. Liked surya helping imlie set her room and imlie smiling while he is arranging stuff smiley27

Loved all the teasing of Arjun and CJ lol Surya Ki bolti band karne mein kamyab the dono smiley36 Lol the way Arjun popped Up at Door when Surya took phone it was quite hilarious that actor really doing these comedy things so wellsmiley20

it was Good that Imlie gave back to Nirmala damn she is hella irritating.

Amrit yrrr villain hoke bhi he wins my Heart with his acting lol the way he talked with Nirmala on phone Was so funnysmiley36

Also in bar scene Amrit as usual shined when he played fevicol se song i was like beta Surya tera Photo diwar pe chika ke uspe haar chadha dega lolsmiley36

Can they start bulbul wedding track jaldi Se.. And give only Surya imlie scenes in that track pls 🙏🏻😍

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Remember the pale blue kurta Sai is wearing as Surya in his story, Anjali is also going to be wearing a pale green outfit…

If it’s for Bulbul’s wedding then why is Nokia there?

Hopefully Imlie will be dressed in something cute 🤞🏼