Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

As much as I adore Kareena and Rekha, I gotta say, no. I'm on the second episode and seriously, Bhansali's magic is on another level. Sonakshi, Manisha, wow, they totally killed it. The grandeur, it's something else. How does Bhansali pull it off every time? And those sets, they must've cost a fortune. Aditi totally nailed the mujra in the first episode. And the newcomer, not as bad as I thought from the trailer. She's pretty decent. Although sometimes, that expressionless stare kinda reminds me of Deepika in Bhansali films, haha.

Posted: 16 days ago

[Post Removed]

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

Every body has to go through post

Deepika slump..after career highs.

. None of the actresses he took are dancers.yet the series is about courtesans .

SLB couldn't get 1 A lister  actress for his show.Not one of the many talented actors on OTT. 

When the aura slips,it is all over. Another Director done and dusted.

smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The movie actors aren’t all bought into streaming ? Thats still me. I still put streaming projects one level below real movies like regional films smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I had zero expectations, but damn loving it so far . Two more episodes to go. Everyone is good in this one except bhansali”s neicesmiley36

Manisha , sonakshi , aditi … way to go 👍bhansali makes stars , how he presents his ladies , just beautiful . Tho some of his leading ladies have  faltered smiley36 as they lack acting skills , but majority wins heart . Abd here almost all ladies win your heart except that one smiley36I was worried manisha might disappoint , but nah , she is good 👍🙏

Edited by Briaahna - 3 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

He should’ve taken Manushi. She is a good dancer.

Not that m interested in watching the show in any case but she would’ve brought in more hype than Sonakshi. Sona has no scope left in her career.

Once upon a time I wished for SLB to cast her. The Ethereal Indian beauty fitted perfectly in his world. But this came too late and too bad

Briaahna thumbnail

That sanjeeda  sheik is brilliant . I am so hooked . It’s lavish , grand , stunning costumes , the dances, choreography…, the dialogues done in Urdu. The sarees of Aditi, Sona, Manisha , love it !!! Hell with Rekha and Rani’s ; I am ok with manisha  and sonakshi smiley36bhansali is ladies man . The details , ufff

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

As much as I adore Kareena and Rekha, I gotta say, no. I'm on the second episode and seriously, Bhansali's magic is on another level. Sonakshi, Manisha, wow, they totally killed it. The grandeur, it's something else. How does Bhansali pull it off every time? And those sets, they must've cost a fortune. Aditi totally nailed the mujra in the first episode. And the newcomer, not as bad as I thought from the trailer. She's pretty decent. Although sometimes, that expressionless stare kinda reminds me of Deepika in Bhansali films, haha.

omg thank you . So it’s not only me who is loving  it . I am so hooked I am missing my sleep smiley36I was worried to share my thoughts , that I love heeramandi smiley36manisga  and sonakshi 👏way to go . Damn their costumes , hair , even hair pins smiley36no one beats bhansali !