Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

oh this is interesting ..the next reveal is about Abhira’s lineage 

but why wouldn't he tell her about her family. So that he doesn't piss off bhabhisa??? I hope he comes up with a better reason smiley24 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

but why wouldn't he tell her about her family. So that he doesn't piss off bhabhisa??? I hope he comes up with a better reason smiley24 

I doubt that could be the reason ..but who knows ..

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I doubt that could be the reason ..but who knows ..

Oh that should not be the reason, i mean he should be happy for her that she might have an actual chance to get the love of a family. Maybe he discovers Akshara and Goenka's past and how they threw her out when she was pregnant with Abhira and vowed to not keep any contact with her. (coz bhabhisa already told him on Ak birthday that she destroyed everything and took poppy and Abhir with her) He may think that the Goenkas will not accept Abhira once they know that she's akshara's daughter. This will make more sense. Also after discovering that Ruhi and Abhira are related he should stop this bhabhi jaap nonsense smiley6

Edited by Fortnight - 15 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Oh that should not be the reason, i mean he should be happy for her that she might have an actual chance to get the love of a family. Maybe he discovers Akshara and Goenka's past and how they threw her out when she was pregnant with Abhira and vowed to not keep any contact with her. (coz bhabhisa already told him on Ak birthday that she destroyed everything and took poppy and Abhir with her) He may think that the Goenkas will not accept Abhira once they know that she's akshara's daughter. This will make more sense. Also after discovering that Ruhi and Abhira are related he should stop this bhabhi jaap nonsense smiley6

now that he knows Ruhi’s side of the story, he might want to dig deep and get more information on what happened ..surely it would come as a shock to Abhira if Ruhi turned around and called her mother a killer ..while he is in the process, the truth gets out and Abhira questions his intentions ..it would be the same Charu situation except that Armaan would be at the receiving end this time ..could be quite interesting actually ..but I still don’t see how the divorce promo fits into this scenario ..i

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Tani16

I agree! Look the one thing that Armaan has always made it clear to Abhira is that she is only his responsibility. He never claimed to love her. He always said he can’t love her. So I love that Abhira doesn’t blame him for that. I hate when people blame the other person- you can’t force someone to love you! Abhira will and should be grateful to Armaan because he married her and took care of her by sheltering her and providing financially. He did provide for her emotionally too. But other than that, she should not blame him because he did what he could do. Also Abhira is a mature and positive gal. She would never force herself on someone and she doesn’t blame people. She is also very forgiving and she’s doesn’t hold grudges- I love her personality!  I’m excited because Armaan needs to get over his zimmedari crap. That’s like his fatal flaw- he uses that to avoid confrontation and go for what he wants. Now if they end up together, it will be because he pursues her because he loves her.

abhira and Armaan are the lead couple…so they will be together…that’s definite.. only time Armaan will be cast aside..is if they are bringing a new hero for abhira.’but as that’s not happening now.. abhira and Armaan will be together..👍

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its My fav promo so far- theres no Ruhi in it. 

Abhira is taking things into her own hands. 

Focus is on why Abhira is doing this, what she wants, what she is thinking. That makes me happy 

This gen 4 is HER story afterall. 

I dunno how exactly it'll play out but I just hope the divorce papers do get drawn up and Abhira does distance herself from Armaan and puts him in a position where he needs to re-evaluate and decide if he's really ok losing Abhira for good and how  does he convince her to trust him, be with him. 

Armaan is a very important character but his relevance for us as audience will be gone as soon as he stops being in Abhiras life. 

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank God ... Abhira needs to get away from this toxic family and ppl.. so glad that she is the one who is giving divorce papers.. wtf did he expect ?? Pendulum sa is shocked.. 

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The only thing I noticed is Abhira’s hairstyle and I’m liking it lol. The previous one from past few weeks was giving me irk I was like who’s doing her hair and why are they doing it like that lol. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Armaan's face when Abhira handed over the divorce papers. smiley36 What did you expect Pendulum sa, that she'll give 'I love you' card after the way you and your moronic family behaved with her? smiley39 This is Armaan's biggest flaw, moron weighs Abhira in the same scale as him and his characterless bhabhi. He forget that Abhira Sharma is on a league of her own. Saath janam bhi loge, he and his bhabhi can never be equal to her.

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its My fav promo so far- theres no Ruhi in it. 

Abhira is taking things into her own hands. 

Focus is on why Abhira is doing this, what she wants, what she is thinking. That makes me happy 

This gen 4 is HER story afterall. 

I dunno how exactly it'll play out but I just hope the divorce papers do get drawn up and Abhira does distance herself from Armaan and puts him in a position where he needs to re-evaluate and decide if he's really ok losing Abhira for good and how  does he convince her to trust him, be with him. 

Armaan is a very important character but his relevance for us as audience will be gone as soon as he stops being in Abhiras life. 

Today his face when Abhira said she prefers to stay alone all her life rather than staying with him ,it was sukoon. Hope they  execute  this track decently unlike other tracks. In the promo both looked friendly so she might come back to PH for whatever reasons then slap him with divorce papers and leave that mad house keeping her heads high up making her parents proud.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 14 days ago