Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Lol here she is .... She mentioned that it's 3 months track ... We can hope for the best... 

One thing I don't understand Ganga get his memory back and he knows Mansi is real mother of Doree the. Why don't he tell the truth... He left City with doree when Mansi is jail... ???

He got his memory back and he also remembered where he was when he lost his memory. He believes that Mansi threw her daughter in Ganga.The point at which he lost his memory he was planning to take Doree far away from Thakurs and Mansi.

So now he is focused on that.

aparnauma thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: LauraM

It looks like the makers prioritize Ganga-Doree bond over mother-daughter relationship (Mansi-Doree). Now, when Ganga knows that Mansi is a good person, why would he run away with Doree. It's very selfish.

Besides, I can't stand all the violence they're showing these days. 

Since the story is about father and daughter Ganga Doree bond is prioritised.

Ganga now knows that Mansi is a good woman but I guess he still believes that she threw her daughter away in River Ganga.He may not believe that she did willingly but looking at the family and Mansi's place in that family he also knows that Doree is not safe with them.

Besides this track does remind me of Anandi, her lost daughter and the woman who raises her daughter from Balika Vadhu.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Since the story is about father and daughter Ganga Doree bond is prioritised.

Ganga now knows that Mansi is a good woman but I guess he still believes that she threw her daughter away in River Ganga.He may not believe that she did willingly but looking at the family and Mansi's place in that family he also knows that Doree is not safe with them.

Besides this track does remind me of Anandi, her lost daughter and the woman who raises her daughter from Balika Vadhu.

Underlined- BV streched that track for whole 1 1/2 years ... One of the most longest track ( irony they got TRP too) 

aparnauma thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Underlined- BV streched that track for whole 1 1/2 years ... One of the most longest track ( irony they got TRP too) 

But that track had a solid story too. It had some important themes like 

1.mother who gave birth vs mother who brought up the child

2.empowered educated woman vs illiterate ignorant woman from oppressed community

3.it also dealt with the theme of bal vivah

Though we were impatient to see Anandi and her child united and knew that would happen we still got see many interesting characters and their stories.

But here we are not seeing anything.

Thought it would be Anand vs Ganga but even after finding who Doree is he still wants to kill the child and we do not see any change in him or any conflicts with in Anand regarding  his desires vs his blood. That's why it's boring.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

But that track had a solid story too. It had some important themes like 

1.mother who gave birth vs mother who brought up the child

2.empowered educated woman vs illiterate ignorant woman from oppressed community

3.it also dealt with the theme of bal vivah

Though we were impatient to see Anandi and her child united and knew that would happen we still got see many interesting characters and their stories.

But here we are not seeing anything.

Thought it would be Anand vs Ganga but even after finding who Doree is he still wants to kill the child and we do not see any change in him or any conflicts with in Anand regarding  his desires vs his blood. That's why it's boring.

Thant thing can be shown with Mansi and Ganga nit with Anandi because he pure villain like akhiraj....

Only people like dadisa changed not like akhiraj type ... Anand is pure villain.... 

We can see the conflict of Ganga like for doree and his bio daughter Flora.. at the same time conflict Mansi and Ganga conflict love for doree.. that would be much interested 

Note- is their any group where we can talk about BV .. I would love to discuss about it.... 

aparnauma thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Thant thing can be shown with Mansi and Ganga nit with Anandi because he pure villain like akhiraj....

Only people like dadisa changed not like akhiraj type ... Anand is pure villain.... 

We can see the conflict of Ganga like for doree and his bio daughter Flora.. at the same time conflict Mansi and Ganga conflict love for doree.. that would be much interested 

Note- is their any group where we can talk about BV .. I would love to discuss about it.... 

@BV.No. Not to my knowledge.

People have moved on. But whenever COLORS brings on a show with a child protagonist these comparisions come up.

Colors channel has failed to live up to the expectations it has raised on multiple occasions.

Mansi and Ganga fighting a custody battle would be a nice story too.

They are developing Mansi Ganga and Anand story well and that seems to be the only story that is worth watching in the show.

I fast forward Doree's scenes because I find them unwatchable. I feel bad for the child artist for having to put up with such badly written scenes.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Iwould be great full if u open that thread ,there is a lot of difference between Dadi sa and this cruel and selfish lady .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Will you help to open thread.. 

kooki07 thumbnail

Sorry dear I wouldn't be able to open it but would be active on that dont wory.

kooki07 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

This is the one the new entry you have mentioned it earlier ,any way by the looking at the spoiled daughter I can understand from where its coming ,she is the same as her mother so more problems for Doreesmiley28.