Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lestari thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

AI don't like the new Malini, I don't know, but looking at her face, I don't know why it doesn't match the character of the old Malini. 

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I miss old malini

Spykie thumbnail

I was scared if anjali would also get changed as they both suddenly dissapeared.. but thank god.. Anjali is same

Spykie thumbnail

May be it will take time to get used to of new malinj

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Yes it will take time to get used to the new actress. Also hopefully, she will have some screen space, otherwise it may take long time.

Suddenly, there seems to be quite a lot of changes in Malini in a few minutes. She started to be nice to Kavya, who she blamed solely responsible for the incident a few minutes back. And she understands Adi and his pain as well all of a sudden. All looks so fake and forced for now.

Edited by rakeshopg - 17 days ago
Spykie thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Will take somee time to get used to of new malini

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Hopefully, the court scenes will give her some good space to showcase her skills (looks like she will be the lawyer for Adi now). May be viewers will see her differently and able to accept her.

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

It will take time to get used to with new Malini but that court room trial in adi room she acted amazing 😍

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Malini looked great in the lawyer avatar. The way she walked in in the lawyer attire, she looked so graceful.

Looking forward to her performance as a lawyer, she should do a good job. Hopefully she gets some screen space to showcase her skills/talent here.