Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Avalayarima

I will pray the devil’s advocate 

I remember when Abuj left Anupama for CA , everyone accuse him of leaving his true love “pela pyar” for a child he forced on her just few months ago. Anupama was called a fool for looking and running after him and his love. Today, it’s the opposite, yet, the name calling and accusations are still the same. There will never be a win for them. 

Shruti is not a victim. A victim would have been manipulated into marrying Anuj without knowing his truth. 
when your husband to be wake up in the middle of the night with fever calling out his ex’s name, saying “you can’t leave me”, why is your A*s still there? 
it’s been clear to her that Anuj is obsessed with Anupama, so what do you really expect from him? How can he move on with you. What Anuj and CA need is therapy not Anumapa replacement. If she really loves them as so claims, she wouldn’t be pushing for marriage. 

CA is a sick child who needs therapy. I don’t blame her for hating Anupama. She had always begged Anupama never to leave her, yet Anupama left after just one fight with her husband. She has always focused on her blood children no matter how bad Vanraj treated her when they were kids, no matter how evil those kids treated her. But since CA has always been only Anuj’s daughter to her that’s why it wasn’t impossible to leave her. She why would we expect CA to be kind to her? What I don’t like is the rude behavior in public and with her dad too. I don’t like the forced marriage on her dad. That’s not in Kid’s place. She is crossing the line. 

Aadhya has taken Rakhi ji's revenge finally. Even I am happy that Aadhya is hating Anupama.