Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

I want Vanraj to fall off the stairs, break his legs, become mute and bed ridden. Then he can stay in background chup chap and not bother anyone. Enough of this egoist man's nautanki and bullying.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: suresh555

I want Vanraj to fall off the stairs, break his legs, become mute and bed ridden. Then he can stay in background chup chap and not bother anyone. Enough of this egoist man's nautanki and bullying.

So should Dukhmukh and Leela actually the entire phemli deserves to be mute and paralysed permanently.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: suresh555

He has failed to give his house's land for redevelopment to his boss, why hasn't he been fired yet?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

He has failed to give his house's land for redevelopment to his boss, why hasn't he been fired yet?

Cause vanRajan will never let his favourite character face any type of karma at all smiley39

Preksha09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Same reason why Anupama is not yet deported even though she is technically an illegal immigrant. The PH has their favorite actors for whom all domestic and international laws will be broken. 

AnuRaj are a speshal couple.