Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Not really related to the topic...but I saw TBMAUJ on prime. And Janhavi is there for last 3-4mins. Her face was literally double the size of Shahid's face. 

1.5X to guaranteed. smiley8

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Not really related to the topic...but I saw TBMAUJ on prime. And Janhavi is there for last 3-4mins. Her face was literally double the size of Shahid's face. 

1.5X to guaranteed. smiley8

Shahid was looking so cute in that scene; I was literally yelling at the screen saying get away from her!!!!! I hope Sifra kills her character in part2 smiley37

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its not equal opportunity. Tripti had to do skin show in Animal plus good acting in bulbul, qala, laila majnu to get these offers. While jhanvi after such disastrous performances plus no looks got all meatier projects. her all movies are kind of women centric while tripti will most probably be a showpiece in Bad newz and bb3. Let tripti look like jhanvi after surgeries and do terrible acting like jhanvi, she will be kicked out in seconds

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

hope to see Tripti win and jhanvi flops and exit bollywood asap

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Shahid was looking so cute in that scene; I was literally yelling at the screen saying get away from her!!!!! I hope Sifra kills her character in part2 smiley37

He must do it. Janhavi can open her giant mouth & swallow him alive. 

You never know! 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

hope to see Tripti win and jhanvi flops and exit bollywood asap

Janhvi said in a interview, she will keep on trying to win audience heart until last breath in anupama talk show... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Janhvi said in a interview, she will keep on trying to win audience heart until last breath in anupama talk show... 

Thats good 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You guys are forgetting this is business at the end of the day. Tripti's first film was directed and written by imtiaz ali and it was a huge flop film at the box office even tripti herself said the fact that her first film flopped was the reason she was not getting offers. I am not a fan of janhvi but her first film was a hit. And you guys know imtiaz ali presenting stories always get people limelight, the fact that it did not get tripti limelight and she had to get anushka sharma and her brother to produce movie to get a limelight with her next film. I still have not seen any movies of tripti or janhvi but just stating the business deal. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Tripti's first film was directed and written by imtiaz ali and it was a huge flop film at the box office even

Which film is that ?