Imlie 11- 12th Apr 2024 Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Surya is seen frantically looking for Imlie , she is seen hiding at a dhaba and looks at him with anger n hatred n makes no effort to reveal herself . Surya is very worried for Imlie .Surya , Imlie and Anjali are seen emotional and drowning in melancholy in their own locations .  Unknown to Surya ,  Both Imlie and Surya fall asleep at different places in the same dhaba . 

next morning Imlie gets a rude awakening by Jugnu splashing her with water .Jugnu and Imlie are shocked to face each other . She probes him with Co cern to learn that he was very upset hen the family was leaving so Sonali didi asked him to stay back at Purwaiya village n find suitable work to sustain himself . So he had taken uo job at this dhaba . He then probes why Imlie was here in this state n why she was not with Surya and hat she was doing here, if she had fight with jeeja ji .  Imlie reveals nothing much . He takes her inside the room n offers her tea n refreshments , she asks him not to reveal she was here n she hides inside .

. Surya is seen waking up outside the dhaba , he asks for some tea n food . As Jugnu prepares to serve him they recognise eachother n are both taken aback . 
Both share their past stories and Intelligent police officer soon realises Jugnu is in touch with Imlie  he probes him, he soon searches his room to expose  Imlie’s hideout . Surya and Imlie have confrontation over her returning home with Surya , she will not go anywhere with the person responsible for milking her beloved Agasthya . 

Surya gets phone call from Indira kaaki and she requests him to return home for the sake of the rest of the family .surya refuses to return with out Imlie .He is  responsible for her state . . Surya persuades Imlie to return home she loses her cool and points gun at Surya and threatens to shoot him if he did not leave her alone. Surya warns she was threatening police officer , Imlie retorts he too was criminal as he was responsible for killing Agasthya . Both reach police station and Police Constance Chaupaty is ordered to file their FIRs . Surya confesses how he was indirectly responsible for the murder of Agasthya. Imlie gets emotional .

precap

Imlie invites viewers to join the RamNavami celebrations in the show   On 17th Apr , she assures some great surprises are in store for viewers . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episodes duration is less but at least enjoyable to watch after agstya death fisco...

Thank you for written updates Suta.smiley28

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

The episodes duration is less but at least enjoyable to watch after agstya death fisco...

Thank you for written updates Suta.smiley28

Thank you for reading g my update dear Buddy . smiley31
I try to make updates everyday but I make sure to cover the entire story . 

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you for reading g my update dear Buddy . smiley31
I try to make updates everyday but I make sure to cover the entire story . 

Yes dear I read your updates daily from season 1 of imlie.. and anupmaa forum too smiley27

Welcome 🤗..

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes dear I read your updates daily from season 1 of imlie.. and anupmaa forum toosmiley28 

Welcome 🤗..

Yes I try to cover all episodes ..it’s been 3 n half  yrs for Anupamaa and 3yrs for Imlie updating now .smiley31

Seen various phases of members crowding n having fun and then going away leaving the forum deserted .smiley37smiley37

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yes I try to cover all episodes ..it’s been 3 n half  yrs for Anupamaa and 3yrs for Imlie updating now .smiley31

Seen various phases of members crowding n having fun and then going away leaving the forum deserted .smiley37smiley37

Yes in imlie season 1 the forum was entertaining and anupmaa forum till Anuj - anupmaa marriage phase.. but after imlie S2 as it was somewhat boring... Imlie s3 entering as sai w is here...smiley27

smiley36smiley36smiley36