Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

sarook saar movies 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 2 months ago

1)Murder-2. 

Especially Two scenes were horrifying.That skeletons scene in dark well ร nd the way one of the victim woman tried to escape from the well through a dark tunnel and gets caught by the villian again.For few days after watching  this movie I was scared to go to washroom in Dark. .That psycho villian and the way he kills women was scary and creepy AF.

2)Telugu movie "Anasuya".The way he kills women  whoever got the organs from the woman who he loved and killed  brutally.I was scared to sleep alone for few days after watching this movie,I used to get scared thinking that that psycho villian come through my window and kill me.

All the horror movies which made me get scared to go alone in dark or to sleep alone for next few days after watching them,i will never watch them again.

Apart from above two ,one more:

3)One of such creepiest and one of such horrific movie was" orphan.".That psychokiller woman brutally kills people in the end,gosh even now the face of that actress makes me feel scared and I get goose bumps and feel jittery reminiscing her her creepy actions and horrifying murder she did in the climax by stabbing the hero brutally multiple times...Such a scary and eww character she was.i'm scared to type this,I hope that woman doesn't read this post.That much impact that character had on me ...๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Originally posted by: Newbird

All the horror movies which made me get scared to go alone in dark or to sleep alone for next few days after watching them,i will never watch them again.

Apart from above two ,one more:

3)One of such creepiest and one of such horrific movie was" orphan.".That psychokiller woman brutally kills people in the end,gosh even now the face of that actress makes me feel scared and I get goose bumps and feel jittery reminiscing her her creepy actions and horrifying murder she did in the climax by stabbing the hero brutally multiple times...Such a scary and eww character she was.i'm scared to type this,I hope that woman doesn't read this post.That much impact that character had on me ...๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

OMG I tried to post her face here now,and I googled to post.I got scared looking at her face and immediately clicked back in my phone to not see her face again ,such a scary and creepy character ..yikes! and ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Newbird

OMG I tried to post her face here now,and I googled to post.I got scared looking at her face and immediately clicked back in my phone to not see her face again ,such a scary and creepy character ..yikes! and ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

You scared me with the horror posts. I am even scared to read them. I have learned my lesson not to watch horror movies ever. 

[Post Removed]

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Thatโ€™s what exactly came in my mind. How can we name 1 when there are 100s of them ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same here

Have long list ๐Ÿ˜‚