Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksr28 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Adya is in the finals, pretty much because they needed 3 male + 3 female in the finale. Basically my take is that they eliminated other (pretty good) female singers like Muskan and Mahima too early, hedging that Menuka would reach the finals, and then she kept forgetting the lyrics, leaving 6 boys and 3 girls before Utkarsh's elimination. The problem is, thought, that by saying that more girls should not have been eliminated early, I don't know which boys should have been eliminated in their place, besides Obom ...

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ksr28

Adya is in the finals, pretty much because they needed 3 male + 3 female in the finale. Basically my take is that they eliminated other (pretty good) female singers like Muskan and Mahima too early, hedging that Menuka would reach the finals, and then she kept forgetting the lyrics, leaving 6 boys and 3 girls before Utkarsh's elimination. The problem is, thought, that by saying that more girls should not have been eliminated early, I don't know which boys should have been eliminated in their place, besides Obom ...

Why in the first place they need to have 3 boys and 3 girls if they are doing top six till season 9 they had top 3 or 4 for finalist. Season 10 and 11 they had five finalist and I remember they had 4 guys and 1 girl as a finalist in both seasons. Finalist should be whoever deserves like saregamapa has.