Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

She being fearless and brave have broken the stereotype that a woman can rock the position of an IAS in real

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Her role and character is a good potrayal of what a woman has to go through if she wants to live her professional dream along with personal..no matter what position she may reach there will always be a load of expectations presurising on her shoulders

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully we get to see more of IAS Kavya Bansal and her challenges at work and how is able to achieve her primary goal, which is also the show's main plot, instead of all the family drama..

rakeshopg thumbnail

The show seems to be drifting away from its main plot, with too much of family drama. I think, the makers should stop this and bring an end to Navya's case soon and move on to professional challenges now..

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This I will agree hands down no one could have performed better than Sumbul Touqeer Khan as Kavya. She is full of fire when it comes to action sequence. And in emotional scenes she nails it to perfection. Romance and dance flawless. Really wish makers wud utilize AdYa's natural talent of dance, emotional expressions, romance to the fullest to bring more vibrance in the show. I want to thank the cast head n makers for their perfect choice Sumbul and Mishkat to play Kavya/Adiraj.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is not just called expression queen. She is one n I am amazed how she performs to perfection. Here when she saw Giriraj getting down from the car, it was unexpected for her, yet she was not surprised either for she knew Giriraj is capable of anything. But what she felt even more is the level of hatred he has for her. 

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, noone could have performed Kavya's role better than Sumbul. She is extremely talented and too good in all sorts of scenes..