King_Hades thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I really do not know how to feel about Kesar’s character. LOVED how she slapped Suraj at the disrespect and told Kabir she didn’t need him to defend her. But where was this self respect ki murat when Suraj has been a grade A manipulative, toxic, regressive and misogynistic piece of shit ever since he has entered the show?

She literally made the choice to become his doormat despite Ambika and Kabir’s support. She knew ALL his truths and still continued to mollycoddle him. Where was her self respect then? And cherry on top is she actually FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM?????? How??? It would’ve made a lot more sense for their marriage to have become an obligation (because of the sankalp and whatever) but she actually consciously made the decision to love a man like Suraj?? Where and how? That was the toughest pill to swallow as a loyal viewer of this show. After the wedding, most of the times they have shown her as meek and absolutely bonkers (What’s with trying to unite the mother and son duo knowing fully well one is a bonafide criminal????) But now all of a sudden she has the balls to slap her god-like husband like it’s no big deal? Yeah. I cannot believe that.

I really really really abhor what the makers did to her character when she decided to marry Suraj. How was she okay with those nonsensical excuses for his absolutely criminal behaviour? And that too all in the name of he has been wronged??? WTF??

I was absolutely expecting her to get married to Suraj (due to the show’s name and what they wanted to showcase) but the makers messed up that story royally. It would’ve made a lot more sense had she not found out about Suraj’s shenanigans and married him and then found out the gravity of the situation. They should’ve shown Kesar and Ambika finally uniting against Suraj and brining him down as a unit. That would’ve made so much more sense and would’ve stayed truer to the whole concept of the show. It would’ve made even more sense for Ambika to then get Kesar remarried to Kabir (For happiness and love) and fulfill her role as her actual mother. 

Sorry for the long rant. I just wanted to get this off my chest because I love Kabir and I am forced to watch this shit show only for him smiley22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I so so so resonate your feelings!!! It's like you took the words out my mouth ❤️❤️❤️

When Kesar spoke dialogues to Kabir like, "Maine apni aatma se Suraj se pyaar kiya hai" with so much arrogance, I wanted someone to punch her in the face! I mean loving a criminal despite witnessing and knowing his evil ways!! Just because he gave some outrageously lame excuses for his behaviour??? This is what a 'heroine' is? Her 'atma' must be totally black to love a guy of that nature 😡

And till now I haven't understood the purpose of hiding his reality from Ambika. I mean what is going to happen because of this? One day, when she comes to know what Suraj has been doing all this while, won't it shatter her? Isn't it better to let her know asap to save her the trauma?

Nothing justifies criminality. Feeling abandoned by his mother is no reason for Suraj to play with innocent people's lives! Shame on whoever thought of justifying him this way!

And I'm so glad that finally I have someone whose understood the true meaning of the title of the show. People keep pointing out that Suraj should have been shown positively to justify the title. But how would that bring about the conflict in a Saas trying to be a mother? Everything would be a piece of cake then. The challenge should have been for Ambika to be a mother for Kesar over being a mother to her own son (saas of Kesar) by marrying her off to Kabir. Only that would prove that a saas is a mother! But they really ruined it by trying to bring about Kesar-Suraj, that charmless duo, as a couple.

And I can deeply identify with your ranting 😂❤️ I've done it so much myself! This show is frustrating as hell for Kabir supporters, so all we can do is watch him get cheated in every possible way and rant. And same pinch - I'm watching this garbage only for Kabir too. In fact, I quit the show once and returned just because I couldn't resist watching him. I think HS should ask for a pay hike given how many people are sticking around this show only for his Kabir 😁❤️

Edited by anon91 - 3 months ago