If Purvi is responsible for RV arrest?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I want to know if Purvi or Prachi or Kushi or her family is responsible for RV arrest fro marriage mantap why they never recognize him?

From so many days RV and Purv and Prachi family meeting at dusserha stall and mall and roads etc 

But so far no one has recognized who is RV If they are involved in his arrest? How? 

How come only RV remembers his past arrest in wedding hall and not Prachi, Purvi or anyone else? 

Even Kushi hubby gets orders from RV group how come she not recognize who he is? 

This RV is pretty confusing human 

He told Purvi initially only "I will give you so much pain to take rebege you will hate me and curse me"

Than later when Prachi was coming to give kada to Purvi he tells Purvi you have golden heart 

If he want revenge on Purvi how she has golden heart? 

Also when Prachi gives him kada and leaves he says they both are very good humans and hes lucky to meet them 

I mean RV decide do you hate Prachi and family or like them

Why is he like pendulum sometimes hating sometimes liking them 

Now this Jasbir will go to RV house to impress RV family 

What a joke? 

Will RV not recognize him or Yug 

And why impress RV family? He wants RV dead na 

I feel this Jasir is more joker than villein he does not scare anyone but Purvi 

I bet at RV home he will be doubting on Jasbir and all comedy start between RV and Jasbir 

Instead of Krishna kakkar versus RV we get Jasbir versus RV 

Now if only ashutosh comes as teacher in RV house for tutions than 

It wil be like deewana mastana movie anil kapoor and govinda both after juhi chawla(purvi) and salman khan will marry her(RV) 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I might be wrong but wasn't RV's face covered with flowers in the wedding hall when the police came to arrest him? So maybe it was not a long conflict,  a misunderstanding in the hall would have led to this. Maybe someone from the catering team or probably even one of the guests who attended the wedding might have confided in Prachi or Purvi with fake or misunderstood actions. And they would have called the police. If there was any kind of past with Khushi,they would have known for sure.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

I might be wrong but wasn't RV's face covered with flowers in the wedding hall when the police came to arrest him? So maybe it was not a long conflict,  a misunderstanding in the hall would have led to this. Maybe someone from the catering team or probably even one of the guests who attended the wedding might have confided in Prachi or Purvi with fake or misunderstood actions. And they would have called the police. If there was any kind of past with Khushi,they would have known for sure.

When police drag you on floor and kick you and pull you will flowers remain on face?

And why without any prrof purvi or kushi call police? 

and how police can drag and kick a rich business man like that on floor 

who was RV marrying? 

Either RV was not so rich and famous like now that police ill treating him by dragging and kicking him 

I think bec of that incidence Harleen(RV mom) had heart attack or something bec RV was in jail 

Thats why always RV says take medicines to mom bec of him in jail she was serious may be 

Later on i think it was proved allegations was false and RV let off from jail or station 

Thats why he gets nightmare of that day in sleep always 

The girl who put accusation will be villan of this show - is it kushi?

Also i think this villan girl was RV friend or girl friend before i mean related somehow to RV before 

Also RV himself was in depression and is taking treatment for that i think (his mom said call doctor at midnight)

This RV taking doc treatment is also bec of that incident for sure - may be he was tortured by police in station or humiliated in public by ppl etc so he went in depression after release 

How come yug do not know all this he also saw kushi, purvi, prachi, diya etc but never recognize them why? 

So far this prachi, kushi, manpreet etc have not met RV family 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jasbir is a clown.Actually in bhagyas villains and vamps are funny.

You are right in comparing it with deewana mastana.

I dont think the culprit is Poorvi.Because RV really likes her character.But his talk about revenge confuses me.Maybe he wants to use Poorvi to take revenge.That's why he said that she will hate him,

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I want to know if Purvi or Prachi or Kushi or her family is responsible for RV arrest fro marriage mantap why they never recognize him?

From so many days RV and Purv and Prachi family meeting at dusserha stall and mall and roads etc 

But so far no one has recognized who is RV If they are involved in his arrest? How? 

How come only RV remembers his past arrest in wedding hall and not Prachi, Purvi or anyone else? 

Even Kushi hubby gets orders from RV group how come she not recognize who he is? 

This RV is pretty confusing human 

He told Purvi initially only "I will give you so much pain to take rebege you will hate me and curse me"

Than later when Prachi was coming to give kada to Purvi he tells Purvi you have golden heart 

If he want revenge on Purvi how she has golden heart? 

Also when Prachi gives him kada and leaves he says they both are very good humans and hes lucky to meet them 

I mean RV decide do you hate Prachi and family or like them

Why is he like pendulum sometimes hating sometimes liking them 

Now this Jasbir will go to RV house to impress RV family 

What a joke? 

Will RV not recognize him or Yug 

And why impress RV family? He wants RV dead na 

I feel this Jasir is more joker than villein he does not scare anyone but Purvi 

I bet at RV home he will be doubting on Jasbir and all comedy start between RV and Jasbir 

Instead of Krishna kakkar versus RV we get Jasbir versus RV 

Now if only ashutosh comes as teacher in RV house for tutions than 

It wil be like deewana mastana movie anil kapoor and govinda both after juhi chawla(purvi) and salman khan will marry her(RV) 

I had doubt on Khushi....If I am not wrong both Khushi and Rv didn't meet ....khushi only knows that there is someone named Rv....in engagement day also she went early by getting angry with Ashuthosh family

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

When police drag you on floor and kick you and pull you will flowers remain on face?

And why without any prrof purvi or kushi call police? 

and how police can drag and kick a rich business man like that on floor 

who was RV marrying? 

Either RV was not so rich and famous like now that police ill treating him by dragging and kicking him 

I think bec of that incidence Harleen(RV mom) had heart attack or something bec RV was in jail 

Thats why always RV says take medicines to mom bec of him in jail she was serious may be 

Later on i think it was proved allegations was false and RV let off from jail or station 

Thats why he gets nightmare of that day in sleep always 

The girl who put accusation will be villan of this show - is it kushi?

Also i think this villan girl was RV friend or girl friend before i mean related somehow to RV before 

Also RV himself was in depression and is taking treatment for that i think (his mom said call doctor at midnight)

This RV taking doc treatment is also bec of that incident for sure - may be he was tortured by police in station or humiliated in public by ppl etc so he went in depression after release 

How come yug do not know all this he also saw kushi, purvi, prachi, diya etc but never recognize them why? 

So far this prachi, kushi, manpreet etc have not met RV family 

the girl who accused wearing kaleerin in her hand ????So the girl might be bride right

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Jasbir is a clown.Actually in bhagyas villains and vamps are funny.

You are right in comparing it with deewana mastana.

I dont think the culprit is Poorvi.Because RV really likes her character.But his talk about revenge confuses me.Maybe he wants to use Poorvi to take revenge.That's why he said that she will hate him,

Is someone felt that whatever drama happening now is created by Rv itself....Somehow the first promo and his over sweetness is not getting along....

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I had doubt on Khushi....If I am not wrong both Khushi and Rv didn't meet ....khushi only knows that there is someone named Rv....in engagement day also she went early by getting angry with Ashuthosh family

Rv saw her in pandal with Purvi 

But Kushi never saw his face 

RV knows Kushi is Purvi sister when she was in pandal when fire just started he aw them both together 

I think this Purvi engagement drama and set up and all things scripted by RV only

I would not be surprise if Ashutosh or Jasbir are sent by RV only 

Even the two gang war set up by Rv may be 

Those goons are RVs only i think who attacked them and took video and made viral 

I always feel this jasbir is not so angry at RV as he behaves. He could kill RV but did not in car he only injured him slightly and RV was concious when Purvi/KK reached him 

I feel Jasbir or Asutosh are RV friends or paid by him to behave like that with Purvi  

Rv has done full detail checking on Purvi and may know KK is her father too (it may be revealed later lets see) 

Because if Kushi is his GF before will she not tell him about her dad 

This Jasbir also never there when Kushi around, may be he knows Kushi too. Why do i think Jasbir and RV know Kushi from 7 years back? So they never come in front of her always avoid her

Real shock will be if Jasbir and RV turn out to be together in this plan 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Is someone felt that whatever drama happening now is created by Rv itself....Somehow the first promo and his over sweetness is not getting along....

Yes i feel this ashutosh drama is set up by RV only and to break engagement

I feel even Jasbir is RV friend i think and scaring Purvi on his behalf 

OR RV has some insider in Purvi family or Jasbir family or security giving him all updates 

Similarly RV has insiders in ashutosh family too i think 

This full marriage set up RV being saviour Jasbir acting crazy and Ashutosh getting caught all is RV drama created and scripted by RV only 

I think Ashutosh or one in his family or Jasbir or some of his security is hand in glow with RV on this plan for sure 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago