My suggestions to choreographers

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I thought it would be fun to suggest dance styles/songs for the current contestants, since we know their style. M excluding Shiv coz honestly I don't watch him. I watch only Adreeja and Sriram religiously and the other 5 on and off, but well enough to wish for them to perform on the following 

1. Adrija: She is expressive, and solid performer. I want her to do more folk dance, especially on Apsara Aali or Chandra. Don't kill me, but I want Aakash to join her in the lavani too (yes, as a female laavani dancer) he can express feminity, I noticed it in last week's episode, it would be fun and Jhalak make up team is spot on.
  2. Sreeram: Nichod Dunga from Tara vs Bilal. He can be sexy and I am here for it. The heels gave me the urge to see him perform in that style (idk what's it called, my bad)
  3. Tanisha: Yeh Ek Zindagi from Monica Oh My Darling. I love the song, ngl, and it requires to be emotive, I don't recall her being anything but sexy (and the puppy one which I didn't watch because I know I won't be able to handle it) so this one needs to be dramatic and sexy and most importantly, enigmatic.
  4. Karuna: Contemporary/romantic song. I don't remember if she performed like a proper, sweet romantic song or something sad like Saiyara. It's always something energetic from her, so Ig the actor in her will get something to do while dancing.
  5. Anjali: Something like Manike, something sexy. She is hawt when she wants to be, especially her expressions, like yesterday, so yeah, something a little more sexy.
  6. Sangeeta: Some sad song, Ik she isn't expressive, but this way, she can try something new. Also, more sexy stuff from Sangeeta, maybe not degrading like Chikni Chameli, she represents India on international level. I love it when someone like her and Anjali who don't fit in the "ideal" women's body are given the chance to be sexy.
  7. Shoaib: More sexy stuff from him, please (Sonali legit made him look like ITV actor who will do the steamy scenes in one act yesterday, breaking his goody two shoes image) Also, maybe Hip Hop type thingy and maybe something like Deva Shree Ganesha and Namo Namo 

Skipping Shiv since I don't watch his performance.

Post your suggestions down below.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Cool post shibani.

Bang on about ur ideas for adrija and sreeram

They both are honestly the only 2 i watch religiously as well. Sreeram is deffo cute and sexy at the same time 🥰🥵 adrija is just full of energy. Would also like to see her do something more sober and soft. Would be a change for her from her usual acts. 

Will think of some styles and get back 🙌 

minakrish thumbnail

I love this post and all your pointers Shibz.smiley27

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nice thread and good suggestions Shibu 

And the best part of your post is that you skip shiv's performance 🤣😂🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nice thread and good suggestions Shibu 

And the best part of your post is that you skip shiv's performance 🤣😂🤣

so already 3 of us skip his performances 🤣

SoniRita thumbnail

Good suggestions Shibani. I agree with all of them, bang on. Shiv performance mostly only his fans watches haha