myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Who is Rajvansh parents? 

Is it 

1) Mihika

2) Akshay

3) Rhea

It also could be hes Aliya grandson who told him sob story of how she was treated badly by prachi and rhea 

Or is it someone whose family was betrayed by prachi or ranbir family members 

Because Rv himself said hes negative he has reasons to be negtaive and when finally audience will get to know with RV they will sympathize with him and not mind he was negative to Purvi 

Like Abhi in first season had reasons 

So there is big reason of why RV will turn negative actually or behave negative 

Kushi also seems to know something about RV back story 

RV himself seems to know kushi or seems to want to know who she is whenever shes with Purvi 

I feel something has happened to RV dad because of purvi family 

Because in offce when RV heard name kum kum bhagya he dropped file and got emitional 

His mom may have become widow bec of Prachi family 20 years back is my guess

I think RV dad died because of prachi family

Now who in prachi family do not ask it could be Ashok, Akshay, Mihika, Vishaka, Prachi, Ranbir  anyone 

This Akshay had a brother where is he?

And Mihika had a cousin sister where is she? 

AAnd where is Shana? 

Does Ranbir have a sister or brother than RV could be related to them too? (cousin?)

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

rajvansh's family died due to fire which broke out at prachi's marriage hall kum kum bhagya hall 

and the mistake was of child poorvi ..

she was playing with candles 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

rajvansh's family died due to fire which broke out at prachi's marriage hall kum kum bhagya hall 

and the mistake was of child poorvi ..

she was playing with candles 

when they showed this? i mean episode no 

or is this your theory 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

when they showed this? i mean episode no 

or is this your theory 

news on google 

and insta also 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

news on google 

and insta also 

ok will check

thats even more worst than what i thought why RV shall hate Purvi and family 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshay's cousin brother was unmarried.His sister divya is still there in the show.its just that the actress is replaced.Aliya's son was Aryan.He can't be aryan's son.

Who is Rajvansh parents? 

Is it 

1) Mihika

2) Akshay

3) Rhea

It also could be hes Aliya grandson who told him sob story of how she was treated badly by prachi and rhea 

Because Rv himself said hes negative he has reasons to be negtaive and when finally audience will get to know with RV they will sympathize with him and not mind he was negative to Purvi 

RV himself seems to know kushi or seems to want to know who she is whenever shes with Purvi 

Because in offce when RV heard name kum kum bhagya he dropped file and got emitional 

Now who in prachi family do not ask it could be Ashok, Akshay, Mihika, Vishaka, Prachi, Ranbir  anyone 

AAnd where is Shana? 

Does Ranbir have a sister or brother than RV could be related to them too? (cousin?)

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Who is Rajvansh parents? 

Is it 

1) Mihika

2) Akshay

3) Rhea

AAnd where is Shana? 

They introduced Rv 's parents...His family is like Ranbir's family at intro stage...Sweet,joyful.....There is something with Rv's marriage that was suspense...He get a nightmare about police arresting him in wedding day and probably the bride is the reason for that....

is khushi has something past with Rv??? Because she didn't meet him until...And they are skipping it unintentionally or intentionally ???

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

They introduced Rv 's parents...His family is like Ranbir's family at intro stage...Sweet,joyful.....There is something with Rv's marriage that was suspense...He get a nightmare about police arresting him in wedding day and probably the bride is the reason for that....

is khushi has something past with Rv??? Because she didn't meet him until...And they are skipping it unintentionally or intentionally ???

Hmm yes i know that a scene was shown although i did not get time to watch show yet today

But is it RV marriage or his sisters marriage that is shown?

Was his sisters groom accused and dragged by police away or was it RV only? 

Did Kushi or her hubby family member have a role in accusing RV or  groom whoever it was?

Yug said last 3 years he was not in mumbai, before that Rv was ajoyful person always laughing now hes serious why? 

Will police drag a rich business man like RV on floor and hit him in his marraige no matter who complaints that too in mumbai? Bec it will become breaking news on TV 

RV already saw kushi with Purvi once in fire when Kushi went and hugged her in midst of fire in tent 

Ging by new news RV will turn toxic towards Purvi and threaten Ashutosh to not marry her. I am not sure how true this is as it came in articles. 

Abrar already told RV is a weird man whose bit negative and behaves somewhat diff and ppl will know later why in initial nterviews? 

Hope they have good reason if RV turns toxic and not like kabir singh and ranbir animal over toxicity 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm yes i know that a scene was shown although i did not get time to watch show yet today

But is it RV marriage or his sisters marriage that is shown?

Was his sisters groom accused and dragged by police away or was it RV only? 

Did Kushi or her hubby family member have a role in accusing RV or  groom whoever it was?

Yug said last 3 years he was not in mumbai, before that Rv was ajoyful person always laughing now hes serious why? 

Will police drag a rich business man like RV on floor and hit him in his marraige no matter who complaints that too in mumbai? Bec it will become breaking news on TV 

RV already saw kushi with Purvi once in fire when Kushi went and hugged her in midst of fire in tent 

Ging by new news RV will turn toxic towards Purvi and threaten Ashutosh to not marry her. I am not sure how true this is as it came in articles. 

Abrar already told RV is a weird man whose bit negative and behaves somewhat diff and ppl will know later why in initial nterviews? 

Hope they have good reason if RV turns toxic and not like kabir singh and ranbir animal over toxicity 

Ashutosh is good for nothing...He and his family was hell irritating....

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Ashutosh is good for nothing...He and his family was hell irritating....

ashutosh is kanjoos and thinks too high of himself but is good for nothing 

also hes a scared crow and his family gold diggers