Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Why chup ho jao??? I mean yeh kya matlab?

Is Pari Sanju/Rajeev's mother to quiet him while he was fighting with Neeti?

Seriously mujhe Pari ka behavior woh Saas jaisa lagta hai. Jo ladai karaye beta bahu main aur jab baat badh jaye toh daar ke maare chup ho jao chup ho jao. 

And what exactly does this problem ki jarr want??? Chahti kya hai yeh prani???? 

Koi itna bhi pagal nahi ho sakta yaar.

ye dikhane ke liye that she wants to stop their fight. see her problem is that neeti is not accepting bigamy like pari n rajiv. Pari seriously wants to keep both rajiv n neeti (platonic) with herself that's the only logical reason i can find

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Why chup ho jao??? I mean yeh kya matlab?

Is Pari Sanju/Rajeev's mother to quiet him while he was fighting with Neeti?

Seriously mujhe Pari ka behavior woh Saas jaisa lagta hai. Jo ladai karaye beta bahu main aur jab baat badh jaye toh daar ke maare chup ho jao chup ho jao. 

And what exactly does this problem ki jarr want??? Chahti kya hai yeh prani???? 

Koi itna bhi pagal nahi ho sakta yaar.

usko ye dikhana hai ki vo rajneeti ko fight karte dekh vo kitni dukhi hai. Agar vo sachme rajneeti ke bich me nahi aana chahti toh she only n only needs to leave this house instead of ulta literally coming in between them asking to stop their fight folding her hands. Irony is that ki fight ho ussi ki wajah rahi hai

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ye dikhane ke liye that she wants to stop their fight. see her problem is that neeti is not accepting bigamy like pari n rajiv. Pari seriously wants to keep both rajiv n neeti (platonic) with herself that's the only logical reason i can find

Now tell me who is high on drugs? 

Sanju/Rajeev

Problem ki Jar Pari 

Or Writers? smiley36smiley37

Hadh hai yeh Pari aur uske fans toh masaaalah! 

Dear Pari fans yeh baat clear kardo ki kya aap log bhi apne fav ke baat se sehmat hai? Do you guys also root for bigamy? Do you guys also want PariNeeti to live together with that fraudster????

Are you guys seriously supporting Pari?smiley29

Chahte kya ho bhai???

Waise judging from one of Pari fan reactions I know what they want. 

They actually want to see Neeti suffer all her life and hover around Pari and Sanju/Rajeev when they live togethersmiley29

Matlab ki hadh hai inke expectations. They are also Bigamy hater but they are supporting a giri hui ladki problem ki jarr like Pari who doesn't mind Bigamy smiley39

Contradicting much? smiley36

Edited by sumz_d - 6 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Now tell me who is high on drugs? 

Sanju/Rajeev

Problem ki Jar Pari 

Or Writers? smiley36smiley37

Hadh hai yeh Pari aur uske fans toh masaaalah! 

Dear Pari fans yeh baat clear kardo ki kya aap log bhi apne fav ke baat se sehmat hai? Do you guys also root for bigamy? Do you guys also want PariNeeti to live together with that fraudster????

Are you guys seriously supporting Pari?smiley29

Chahte kya ho bhai???

Waise judging from one of Pari fan reactions I know what they want. 

They actually want to see Neeti suffer all her life and hover around Pari and Sanju/Rajeev when they live togethersmiley29

Matlab ki hadh hai inke expectations. They are also Bigamy hater but they are supporting a giri hui ladki problem ki jarr like Pari who doesn't mind Bigamy smiley39

Contradicting much? smiley36

writers r high on drugs that's why they make characters do nashedi type antics. Lol! Mai toh pari fans ke posts padhti hi nai. I advise u also to avoid

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm also serious. He loves pari so much that he tried to keep her with her murderers in same house.

We should start a post. He loves Pari so muchsmiley37I will start. He loves Pari so much that he consummated their marriage with her best friend and even got her propertysmiley44

Edited by kiransgirl - 6 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

We should start a post. He loves Pari so muchsmiley37I will start. He loves Pari so much that he consummated their marriage with her best friend and even got her propertysmiley44

he loves her so much, that he called her his friend's (vishal) wife in front of neeti. He loves her so much that once when pari called him, he told neeti 'behen ka phone tha' 😂

he loves her so much, that he called her his friend's (vishal) wife in front of neeti. He loves her so much that once when pari called him, he told neeti 'behen ka phone tha' 😂

He loves her so much that after romancing and doing seduction dance with Pari, he runs to Neeti and tells her that he Loves Neeti the most in the bedroomsmiley37