Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

In real life,Pari jaisa bewakoof insaan nahin hai. In real life most wives opts for divorce and leave. If have friends like Pari or Neeti too in real life both will opt divorce & leave not be dumb like PariNeetii in the show. Both are stupid & dumb in my eyes

By the way the Rajeev revealing Neeti the truth abt PariRaj is a dream of either Neeti Rajeev or Pari

@Bold jee nahi. Pari is not bewakoof or innocent. She is a curse to humanity and friendship.

She is utter selfish and just wants Neeti to accept the bigamy and live a threesome life. 

Agar aapko yeh baat nahi samajh aa rahi toh ek baar kripya kar ke imagine kijiye apne aap ko Pari ya Neeti ke jagah main. Agar phir bhi you fail to understand Neeti's halat then I have no words for you. I cant even say that may you also get a friend like Pari because wishing a friend like Pari for someone is just to devastating. 

But hope you get my point. 

I am talking about real-life. In India as mysterious doll had pointed out there are a lot of betrayal/infidelity cases like this and murders are happening. And Pari jaisi ladki ka definitely murder hota real life main. Because she is a pain in the butt and very emotionless tharki woman. Aise log ka murder ho hi jata hai and jo murder karta hai woh bhi apni zindagi barbaad kar leta hai. 

Ek kahawat hai na hindi main "Narak deto Vidhata par dusht sang jan dehiyo Vidhata" meaning oh God I will accept hell for the karama I did but please don't give bad company people who are evil and dusht. As evil people push you to do crime and spoil karma and then go to hell ultimately. 

And this is so unfair God shouldn't test people by sending such evil shit people in our lives where we end up frustated and spoil our own lives. smiley19

Edited by sumz_d - 8 months ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello Parineeti forum members,

As per,  Parineeti forum: Participation Guidelines & Rules

Please learn to respect each other's choices. DO NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. Name calling or code names are NOT allowed towards any member or fan group. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

No Foul/Profane/Abusive Words allowed: IF has a taken a strict stand against use of expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc so members are informed, not to use them. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be trashed and repeated offense will make WL increased 

Please avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, sarcastic and insulting enough to affect the sentiment of another member. 

Topic closed.

Parineeti DT.