Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

TBT the reason why the forum is so iffy these days is because they dont even like an RWer posting pretty much anything..its like someone came in their elite forum and polluted it with views and opinions besides what they think..that is so silly TBH..dont like, just ignore..why mock and abuse and fight and pass passive aggressive remarks..you are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine..but its pretty much my way or highway situation..and then they complain about polarization in the country..sorry but youll do the same damn thing..on a small time forum..woh toh phir bhi 1.4 Billion population ki country hai, where differences are likely to crop upsmiley36

My way or highway is the only way of this whole ecosystem..BWF is insignificant in all this.

Look at how they disown their own role models for not agreeing or digressing from their agenda even once..like no one is allowed n opinion of their own. How they came down on Sudha Murthy for just mentioning her food preferences..and then they write essays on freedom of choice.

I don't like the twitter right wing too..rather the extreme Raita wingers ..but they r more inclusive than these people.

Have deduced that some people here and  in that ecosystem don't have the capacity or rationality to accept n opinion..Hope they don't come to power. Else autocracy is a given 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Venky ne aaj jo hate spreader, blasphemy enabler goo-bear ko dhoya hai.. 

Venky deserves Bharat Ratna just for that. 

I swear 

Banda akele 

Sayema and others ki baja di smiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

What about those n number of hate mongers who abuse Modi and his team day in and day out on social media and random articles in random publications?  Why aren't they jailed? Most of the chaos, hate and negativity will disappear if they do

If Modi would have been what these haters say then inki halat wahi hoti joh Mamta Didi karti hain when you go against her. 

Modi doesn't do anything isliye kuch bhi bolte hain yeh log. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Nepal too? Didn't know about this smiley3

Yes Nepal is destroying itself and us too

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I swear 

Banda akele 

Sayema and others ki baja di smiley36

I just checked twitter after reading this and really he single handedly grounded all of them 👏