Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

You nail it right there👍🏼

Documentaries & News are for giving messages of various genres and education not television shows since when television shows are given good messages. Abusive Bigamy Cheating are in every other show Parineetii is not the first and even decades old shows they had such concept too. 

For me the irritating part is dragging and going rounds & rounds w/o any truth revelation or exposal

If the viewers don't like the show they always can change the channel

yeah they drag so much. Since 11 days, their 1 day is not over. i don't know for how many days, pari rakesh will keep sitting in mandap. Poor actors have to shoot in same costumes for too many days.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yeah they drag so much. Since 11 days, their 1 day is not over. i don't know for how many days, pari rakesh will keep sitting in mandap. Poor actors have to shoot in same costumes for too many days.

I really can understand yaar. Already we are irritated watching them for 2 weeks in the same costume & they are shooting it that too with heavy costume it irritates more

Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the dumbest show with the most exhausting characters. I stopped watching for a good two months and the show has not moved. It literally stays on one scene for weeks. I do not know if this is talent or lack of creativity to make a show continue for weeks on one scene.  In addition, Pari cries on the daily over the most useless scum bucket of a husband.  Neeti has proven she is not capable of being a good friend.  It is a ridiculous serial. Rajiv wants his cake and cookies and all of the dessert 🍨  buffet. Him and his family are horrible.  I truly would like to see Pari move on from Rajiv even if it is with a goon like Rakesh. Perhaps, they should reform his character. I hate to say it, but he is far more like able and entertaining to watch.