Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I agree with you completely. Fictional TV shows should never be equated to real life. They are meant to be entertaining, not educational. The creators of these shows have a lot of creative liberty, and they often use it to create unrealistic and exaggerated situations. This can be harmful to young minds, who may not be able to distinguish between what is real and what is not.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is important for young people to be taught how to critically evaluate the content they consume. They should be able to identify the difference between fact and fiction, and they should be able to think critically about the messages that are being conveyed. I think it is also important to promote better content. There are many TV shows that are well-written, well-acted, and that offer positive messages. These shows should be watched and hyped, so that they can reach a wider audience.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I totally agree! When I watch tv or movies, 9/10 times it's because I want to escape the realities of my own life, so why would I want something that's relatable? 

Hahahah obviously... Also the stress that characters in the show go through is their stress. Why should I make it my own? ๐Ÿ˜†

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I agree, ITV shows should never be equated with real life. They're just for entertainment, after all! But yeah, there's a fine line between entertainment and crap, and we should definitely not tolerate the latter. But hey, at least we can always laugh at the crap ones! ๐Ÿ˜‚

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I agree, ITV shows should never be equated with real life. They're just for entertainment, after all! But yeah, there's a fine line between entertainment and crap, and we should definitely not tolerate the latter. But hey, at least we can always laugh at the crap ones! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes we can have a good laugh at those crap stuffs๐Ÿคฃ. But kuch cheeze hoti hai jinhe ban karna chahiye example shows promoting child marriage, infidelity, torture on women, child abuse,etc. Baki saas bahu drama, unique type of marriages, idiotic hospital scenes etc ye sab to daily dose of laughter hai๐Ÿ˜†

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes and No. 

No. Because many weird things and scenes that becomes viral on internet are not relatable and only written to attract attention. 

Yes. 

-Because they are brainwashing and manipulating elderly viewers or even young people with backward mindset that women who wears traditional, knows aarti-bhajan for pooja, cooks multiple dishes for every single member in a family of 50 as per their individual likes are good who know to maintain relationships while women who wears western clothes, works outside, cooks only 1-2 dishes for the entire family are bad and don't know to maintain relationships. 

-They also brainwash and manipulate young girls who are teens or in their 20s into believing that a hero who shout a lot at the heroine, disrespects her, manhandles her, does not trusts her, character assassinates her, insults her, divorces her are good heroes while the hero who talks sweetly, behaves kindly like a gentleman, trusts her, helps her in works, supports her in her ambitions, cries when needed, stands up for her are boring since according to them they are not manly enough. This resulted in many shows in the last few years which made the heroine go back to yheie toxic ex-boyfriend or ex-husband even after introducing another heroes for them who were kind. Viewers which are mostly girls wanslrs the heroines only with the toxic guy even if he abuses them, hits them, cheats them just because they find it manly and passionate. Only 2% of serials show heroines with the right men. 

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Agreed! We shouldn't equate fiction to the reality or the real world of our lives. Life isn't a movie afterall. ITV sometimes shows such unrealistic and unreasonable content where the reality doesn't even come close.

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 11 months ago