Frequent Posters

Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Android is the best! 

I'm just comfortable with it. Too lazy to write long description. ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. I won't mind if someone gifts me Iphone though. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Main iPhone se kam kisi cheez ko nazar utha ke bhi nahi dekhti๐Ÿ˜Ž I buy the latest model every 2 years. Currently waiting for the launch of 15

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Used both. Both have their pros and cons but i widely prefer Android.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Used both but I prefer my iPhone 6 even now as itโ€™s perfectly working, battery life is good! โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I prefer Nokia 3110. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

iOS all the way. I think the Apple Ecosystem is one of the best, and while it costs a premium - the experience and innovation are worth it. 

Androids are good devices (I've used a few in the past, and I have a Pixel 7 as a side phone - don't ask lmao), but apart from cost and customization, Android doesn't offer much else. 

App Quality - iOS is vastly superior. The ecosystem also lets you expand the use of apps across devices. Do the same with Android and it might not be as great an experience. There might be some good apps on Android, but design and creativity wise - some of the apps on the iOS App Store are phenomenal. Apps are one of the primary uses of your phone.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Android of course. I don't know how to use IPhone. I want to go back one step, but I don't know where's the button.. I want to share pics or documents with a nearby phone but there's no way. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I know I am too bad with technique, but everything seems too easy with Android.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Android ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Always... Foreverโค๏ธ