Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanvik thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why is losing Weight is So Difficult. First of all we have to Mentally Prepare for the Healthy Life. Before You get into the Process Study What are all the Do's and Dont's. And You strictly follow Dont's compare to Do's, For Example Dont Skip breakfast as it leads to Put on Weight, and Avoid Oily and junk foods. Dont Avoid Gym even for one day or atleast do Home Workouts & do cycling, Jogging.So its easy to achieve your Size.

sahasakhar934 thumbnail

Losing weight can be difficult for a number of reasons. First and foremost, our bodies are designed to hold onto fat as a survival mechanism. This means that losing weight can go against our natural biological instincts. Additionally, modern diets are often high in calories and unhealthy fats, making it challenging to make the right food choices. Moreover, busy schedules and sedentary lifestyles can make it hard to find the time and energy for regular exercise. Finally, weight loss is not always linear, and plateaus or setbacks can be discouraging. Therefore, losing weight requires a long-term commitment to making sustainable lifestyle changes and overcoming these challenges.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Mark posts as matured. So no one can quote it.

😆👍🏼

iamblackspirit thumbnail

14 days weight loss challenge 😳😲

Watch full video. click here 

Edited by iamblackspirit - 1 years ago
AnnaFill thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Fitness is great, of course.  But you need to take into account the peculiarities of your own body and health conditions. For example, I have high blood pressure and I can't do power loads and I should be extra careful if I want to do some cardio exercises. Yoga, walking, swimming suits me. By the way, I finally managed to normalize metabolism, blood pressure and improve the condition of blood vessels with the help of Cardiform capsules. As a result, I have already lost 7 kg due to light exercises and with the support of the right remedy)