Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

even neeti's mom also knows this. Matlab puri duniya ko pata hai except neeti. N yes i laughed when neeti told rakesh 'inn sabke liye planning lagti hai proper' jaise ki uske saare plans successful rahe ho. Abortion wala plan successful hote hote reh gaya khud ne hi fail kia. That scene was also funny when Rakesh said 'oye girgit ruk teri sach sabko batata hu' 1st time i saw neeti getting scared of rakesh. arre agar neeti ka sach sabko bataya to rakesh ka khudka sach b toh saamne aa hi jaega. N rakesh vaise neeti ke saamne fek to bohot lambi raha tha ki usne 10 men ko akele handle kia yahan ek akeli neeti hi usse behosh kar deti hai. Har koi baand deta hai usse

Mujhe bhi haasi aah rahi thi i mean all their plans failed phir bhi chode nahin plotting & planning karne me Neeti-Rakesh cracks me up she was so scared abhi bhi plan fail hojayega🤣🤣

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Mages

Yehi to problem PariRaj ne baat ki hai abhi tak divorce papers sign nahin kiya hai and Pari is still there so he is in bigamy kuch to legally kare ya phir Pari ghar chod ke jaye and never meet him for 3-5 yrs shaadi khud khareech hojayega and Neeti uski legal wife. Yeh dono cheez nahin hua hai verbally to maan nahin sakte legal way se jaana hai

Yes. Raja Maharaja wives ko phata hai who is first and last wives and Raja takes turns living with each wives

my point is that rajiv is fraud n cheater. He is not like raja maharaja

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It’s obvious where this show is going. Already Chandrika and Neeti kinda hinted that Rajeev is in love with Pari now. That’s gonna be the upcoming track for who knows how many months. Chandrika flat out said “Rajeev Pari ko chaahne laga h” & poor Neeti is so miserable now that she’s saying such cringe dialogues like “Mujhe Sanju se woh pyaar chahiye jo woh Pari se karta h”. What have they turned Neeti into. OG Neeti would never degrade herself like this. 

Pari toh is a different case altogether. She gets humiliated every single day in that house and yet still chooses to stay there. Not to mention her “meri Neeti” dialogues showing her selflessness are starting to annoy me. This girl has no sense of self preservation. I feel bad for her too because she’s trying to do good but it’s only making both her and Neeti more miserable. 

Edited by happy007 - 1 years ago