Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is such a beautiful post 👏👏

The only one I'd like to add to this list is Shivani Shivaji Roy from Mardaani

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Beautiful Thread !! 

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maya Sarabhai and CC all the way! Both killed you in style, literally and figuratively speaking.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Yrf shows will fit into this thread 

Mahi way - overweight girl breaking down, trying to change her body issues but end of the day accepted herself as she was 

Khotey sikkey /seven - multi cast shows with females holding their own against male counterparts. 

Yes. Even detective shows like CID and Crime Patrol which showcased female detectives or police officers holding their own and beating up male counterparts or criminals.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

So happy to see Maya Sarabhai there. She walked so that ITV leads could run, but audience's love for ever crying FLs and writers' sadism never allowed that to happen anymore😪

Two more I want to add😅

Bulbull

This movie doesn't get enough credit. Except for its red filter, it is beautiful 😭 A victim of domestic and sexual abuse, she stepped up to do the job the men in her house failed to be. Be a thakurain. She was fair and at the same time brutal. She protected the women in her village and avenged them. For the first time, I actually don't mind comparing a character to goddess Durga, because thats how they wrote her, a kind mother to all, but a lethal killer to the evil.

Rani

This show needs more watchers. Huma Qureshi is AMAZING. Rani's journey from a self doubting woman whose world revolved around her family to a courageous politician who was looking out for her people and only doing her job is beautiful. Best seen when her PA who scoffed at her when she couldn't even sign to wanting to work with her or resign, she showed determination and how the need to do the right thing can make you strong enough to stand up against your own

Not actually alpha, but one of the most savage moments in Indian Webshow

Renu: She slaps her husband when he slaps her. The adrenaline of watching Hatiram confronting his child's bullies has event left your brain when whack, she gives it to him and reminds him that she wont take it lying down! (I can literally hear the slap as I type this😅)

@ Bold: Which webseries is this from???

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

@ Bold: Which webseries is this from???

Pataal Lok😅

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Durga from ek hasina thi is also one of the alpha female as she fights to get her sister justice and give muh tor jawab to everyone who comes to harm her and her loved ones👍🏼