Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Lol Naaz has Jasmine and Yash blood. I'm still maintaining my theory that Tejo was adopted, bcz she's so so different than rest of joker family. Oh Naaz has way more charm than Nehmat actress but previously they built up how careful Fatejo were with the parenting, nd they gave lots of scenes where they're just imparting wisdom.

yes very true…they focused a lot on nehmat.. but you know yrkkh is totally opposite….the child who featured a lot before the leap was never the main lead after the generation leap. E.g. in season 1 naksh the son featured alot and after the leap it was his younger sister who was the heroine with a new male lead for her and in season 2 kairav the heroines son featured a lot yet after the leap,it was his younger sister who was the heroine with a new male lead for her. But here in udaariyaan it seems like it’s nehmat who’s going to be the main female lead..but then if they wanted fatejos child ..then why didn’t they give them their biological child ..’why did it have to be an adopted child whose biological father is a murderer..there must be some reason for stressing on that.. at the moment nehmat still thinks she’s a virk and sandhu …that is jasmine and amriks child .would we get a personalaity change if she comes to know she’s not related at all to virks or sandhus but her father is a prisoner.. remember jasmine as well wasn’t evil when the show first started..she just got evil and more evil as the show progressed..but anyway with udaariyaan.. we can’t bank on anything..the writing is very shoddy like most itv shows…remember how we never got to know what happened to Tanya…and jasmine as well just disappeared..so maybe they will not pursue nehmats biological parents ..and just keep her positive ..🤷🏻‍♀️. But I really don’t want to see another jasmine so I hope naaz is going to be positive in future 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes very true…they focused a lot on nehmat.. but you know yrkkh is totally opposite….the child who featured a lot before the leap was never the main lead after the generation leap. E.g. in season 1 naksh the son featured alot and after the leap it was his younger sister who was the heroine with a new male lead for her and in season 2 kairav the heroines son featured a lot yet after the leap,it was his younger sister who was the heroine with a new male lead for her. But here in udaariyaan it seems like it’s nehmat who’s going to be the main female lead..but then if they wanted fatejos child ..then why didn’t they give them their biological child ..’why did it have to be an adopted child whose biological father is a murderer..there must be some reason for stressing on that.. at the moment nehmat still thinks she’s a virk and sandhu …that is jasmine and amriks child .would we get a personalaity change if she comes to know she’s not related at all to virks or sandhus but her father is a prisoner.. remember jasmine as well wasn’t evil when the show first started..she just got evil and more evil as the show progressed..but anyway with udaariyaan.. we can’t bank on anything..the writing is very shoddy like most itv shows…remember how we never got to know what happened to Tanya…and jasmine as well just disappeared..so maybe they will not pursue nehmats biological parents ..and just keep her positive ..🤷🏻‍♀️. But I really don’t want to see another jasmine so I hope naaz is going to be positive in future 

Tanya, Angad partner,Mahi tape, Fatejo restart...story is so shoddy that there arent loopholes, there's a teeny tiny bit of story in loopholes.

Jasmine wasn't evil, but she's selfish. She'd no qualms in asking Tejo to sacrifice her dreams to fulfill her own. So there's root. Yes, Nehmat while one man did predict that she'll be like her dad, they also focused too much on Fatejo upbringing. As for no bio child, bcz makers are stupid and just wanted another tragedy. Waise achha hua, Fatejo ke biochild aise hote then it wouldnt have suited. Both of them had spark from the beginning.

Well, do whatever they want. I'm done. Just saw a few scenes of grown up bcz they threw fatejo

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IMO Ekam-Nehmat relation is not interesting. It is better if the makers go for different pairing in the future.  As per the show, Naaz wants someone better than Ekam for herself and she should stick to that policy to find someone who likes her rather than going behind Ekam who doesn't have any interest in her. 

We already have a love triangle between Nehmat, New entry and Mallika. At least this time, makers should not show two daughters of the same family fighting over a man.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

This season can be like swaragini. Naaz will get her redemption arc and will turn positive. Ekam will fall in love with her. While Nehmat gets paired with other ml 

I like naaz actress the best among the three leads. I think naaz and ekam would make a better match 

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

This season can be like swaragini. Naaz will get her redemption arc and will turn positive. Ekam will fall in love with her. While Nehmat gets paired with other ml 

I like naaz actress the best among the three leads. I think naaz and ekam would make a better match 

yes I saw her in nima denzongpa..I also like her 

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Never seen actress playing naaz but I think her acting is better than one playing nehmat....

But I really wanted nehmat to be positive...she is parvarish of fatejo...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

SaRavi are willing to play ring a ring a roses with their leads I guess by getting them married and breakup 😕

Let’s see if this brings them any leftover TRP or not 😆

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Nehmat is negative and it is ridiculous to fatejo...their child adopted or real deserves to be FL

No, she is not negative. Whatever the articles or even the actors may say at this time. She has done nothing negative. also the way they are highlighting her and Advit's equation - chunni, mall prize, college face-off. Which show spends so much time + holy blessing on the negative pairing?

Also, Indian culture and ITV overall are obsessed with the Krishna-Yashoda bond. Palnewala is more important than janam-dene-wala. I don't think these makers are going to against this obsession or undo Fatejo's parenting skills.