Finished Crash Landing on You and...

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

what an AMAZING show. I can't believe I waited so long to watch one of the highest rated dramas in K-drama history. I loved the 2nd half more than the 1st though, I think cause it moved at a more fast-paced rate because the initial episodes were a tad slow but still great. Every character pulled their weight with this show, all of Se-Ri's family did a great job and Jeong-hyeok's military friends added so much to the plot and made the viewer enjoy everything. So many funny moments such as when the military friends were doing everything except searching for Se-Ri, and cute and wholesome moments such as when Jeong-hyeok held a candlelight out for Se-Ri in the market ❤️

I just wish Dan was given another ending... the entire last scene between her and Seung-jun had me in tears it was horrible 😔. Although I didn't like Dan in the beginning she definitely grew on me a lot. 

Overall it was a great watch I must say and I had to come to the forum to share my views.

Planning on starting either "Her Private Life" or "My ID Is Gangnam Beauty" once exams end.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

All good choices. Welcome to Kdramaland!

Enjoy getting sucked into this world ☺️

priya185 thumbnail

please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread

“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

what an AMAZING show. 

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

All good choices. Welcome to Kdramaland!

Enjoy getting sucked into this world ☺️

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I guess I am the only one who stopped at epi 2. I took a break in between and now I dont feel like going back to it.

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I guess I am the only one who stopped at epi 2. I took a break in between and now I dont feel like going back to it.

I dropped at ep 4😆 pheww I thought I was the only public's enemy lurking around here🤣

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

I dropped at ep 4😆 pheww I thought I was the only public's enemy lurking around here🤣

I know right.😆

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I was initially bored and almost dropped it but then I found it get interesting once the drama moves to SK. 

I was intrigued by the portrayal of NK and it was interesting to see all the power dynamics but from a romantic story perspective, it was much better in SK since its much more fun and relaxed than the tensions in NK. The NK part, I felt, was too dragged so if you can stick through it, its worth it in the later episodes...Hyun Bin is really good and puts forth a constrained yet emotional performance! Overall, a great show!