Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

This is the same way they started maa-beta, Sonia track😆 so many subplots & then they themselves got confused... now adding more & more sub tracks because they don't know how to end any track.. it's actually comedy🤣 We could have tolerated if some focus was there on RuSha or any of this track added something to Rusha love story.. but it had zero value addition .. Rusha were much better & stronger till Mahima track.. After that every track was waste in terms for Rusha story.

Yg tbh I feel like were seeing a different rusha sometimes I see he old glimpse but sometimes I feel like really are they the sam eold rusha that we fell in love but in itv once a couple falls in love everythng starts going down and this is what is happning here well I hope they strt bringing the story together cuz the actors are still working so am sure it must be somethng gd plus indira mam stayed bk eventhough she wasnt getting much attention so thts a positive thng 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Yh yaar our forum has gone dead I miss the old time when we used to finish at upon at lol now were stuck on sum number 🤣

Dude we do have silent readers here but yh let's try be positive too cuz I'm watching it only for rusha tbh their the magic thts still can eb created again it's still not late hopefully the makers get some akal specially with the trp going down 

Sorry I really don't have any fake positivity in me.. I have enough experience in Ekta show's to see red flags & move on😆 This is the longest I have given a chance to a show & that too only because I find Abrargun chemistry rare.. Anyway, I don't think I have time for anymore comments here, so that the "silent members" drag it somewhere else & gossip🤪

May the positivity preachers come & run some discussions here..

Bye for now🤗

And ya, I will still say the storyline of YHC is absolute BS as of now.. I may be back IF it gets better anytime❤️

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Sorry I really don't have any fake positivity in me.. I have enough experience in Ekta show's to see red flags & move on😆 This is the longest I have given a chance to a show & that too only because I find Abrargun chemistry rare.. Anyway, I don't think I have time for anymore comments here, so that the "silent members" drag it somewhere else & gossip🤪

Bye for now🤗

And ya, I will still say the storyline of YHC is absolute BS as of now.. I may be back IF it gets better anytime❤️

Haila tu jarhi hai I thought u was bk lol hope to see u again here ❤️

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bye for now🤗

@bold. ---Thats true though even for me ..n it's surprising even with this idiotic storyline I m watching , guess hv got grown up/old  n patience levels hv increased 🤣..jo bhi hai till AbrarGun chemistry doesn't lose their impact ( ny deadline is SR 😜) 

Its ok if one  want to constructive criticism what's wrong with that , nobody can be all positive n optimist all the time ..

Chalo come back when you feel it's OK for u 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPF9QADFB4X/?utm_medium=copy_link

And the custody case begins looks like ruchika mam is their lawyer bhot dhuki and exciting episodes hongein next week 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
aishasully1993 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Abrargun19/status/1398236922833633281?s=20

This is abrar am so happy that this guy is changing