Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/DivSargunDiwani/status/1376100746433732612?s=20

And the engagement is dne😭 I am crying I dudmt want their wedding at all

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rudraksh has totally lost his senses, brains and mind so fast in his blind love for Maa and bhai ? 

He is dishonouring &  disrespecting his dead brother Rajeev by remarrying Ahana with that creepy Kabir.

I really want Balraj to come back alive as he would have never let Ahana remarry Kabir if he was currently alive.

Rudraksh is flying so high in the sky without thinking that later on he is going to fall down badly when he comes to know about  Kabir Ahana Sulochana and Sonia's truth.

Only Sharda Maa is the one who can protect Preesha now.

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Rudraksh has totally lost his senses, brains and mind so fast in his blind love for Maa and bhai ? 

He is dishonouring &  disrespecting his dead brother Rajeev by remarrying Ahana with that creepy Kabir.

I really want Balraj to come back alive as he would have never let Ahana remarry Kabir if he was currently alive.

Rudraksh is flying so high in the sky without thinking that later on he is going to fall down badly when he comes to know about  Kabir Ahana Sulochana and Sonia's truth.

Only Sharda Maa is the one who can protect Preesha now.

Tbh preesha was the same when mahima came bk until she realised her truth so its expected from rudra I hope preesha takes someone help now cuz yuvraj is out ahana has lost it 

Sharda ma is with her rudr it's in his lala land so I hope she takes appa help or someone I would love it if mishika helped her she would get some screen space for once 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Guys go and vote for the show on gossip tv

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Finally this AT finished😆

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Please keep rating Chaska Meter

Increase forum rank

Nichuss thumbnail