Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Wow, now I have no words for you πŸ‘
I would like to say, awsome work πŸ‘ Lovely πŸ‘
Well, I completly agree with you on the analysis and I think you have tried your best to judge KDMHMD and I agree completly πŸ‘
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for liking the review. I will try and do a critical analysis after another month or so.. (Not fair to get into a critical evaluation of the show right now at this stage.)
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh wow..this was fantastic...A brilliant analysis and I can see the hard work u out in

Yes the show is interesting right now...and the highlight of the show is definitely Prem and Heer

There have been some real amazing scenes in the past 1 month...PH have both done a brillaint job...Prem has been fantastic when it comes to emoting...

PH jodi will surely be remembered for a long time to come nowπŸ˜ƒ

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow,fantastic reviewπŸ‘

Prem and Heer's jodi is something to watch out for and everyone in the show is really doing a great jobπŸ˜›
aradana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written! πŸ‘

As you said we still have to wait to see how the story progressess. I would wait for your analysis when Prem dies and heer is forced to marry preet....doesnt that sound so balaji soap!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent!!!πŸ‘
I've no option;other than agreeing with your thoughts!πŸ˜‰..Everything was so detailed,and completely explained.I agree with each and every word of yours.
Your choice of scenes and songs is too gud!

Lastly,thanks for takin' tym to write this brilliant analysis for us,Misty!!😳
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aradana

Wonderfully written! πŸ‘

As you said we still have to wait to see how the story progressess. I would wait for your analysis when Prem dies and heer is forced to marry preet....doesnt that sound so balaji soap!

Hey Thanks. I dont think prem will die unless the ghar ek mandir magic is trying to be repeated. I did go through the character sketch and there are plenty of discrepencies there!More on that later.

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww....i am out of words dear...u've written it perfectly....lols...ur an expert..yaaar...very well written and i'm very impressed...keep up with it.....loved it...muuahh..

luv nandini