Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Ali Merchant and Sara Khan are spotted together on the sets. Well they are not doing a new show together but that doesn't stop them from visiting each other's sets. The duo is seen together mingling and giggling around the sets.

"Ali is shooting for his new show 'Do Hanso Ka Joda' at Mira Road and Sara is shooting next-door for 'Bidaai'. So whenever they get a break, one can see them together," chirps the little birdie from the sets.

Giving an inside khabar, our khabroo informs, "Sara and Ali hardly used to get time for each other due to their hectic schedules but now as they are on neighboring sets, the couple try and catch up with each other as much as possible."

"If they finish their shoots at the same time, they even leave for home together and also report together as per the demand of the shoot. Though most of the time it's not possible but then they do try to catch up for lunch. Actors from the respective serials too join in the fun when all are seen eating together and it has become one large group now," concludes the source.

Ali and Sara are on sky nine as they are able to see so much of each other now. Can we term them as 'Do Hanso ka Joda'?

Rachana Trivedi/ Telly Cafe

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2111&parentid=0

niveditha thumbnail

Tell us about your first attraction
My first attraction was Shahid Kapoor, because he is a chocolate boy, who is so cute and sweet. I got attracted to him when I saw Ishq Vishq. Till date he is so cute and I love him.

What was your first date like? How far would you go on a first date?
I am still waiting for that. If I get a chance with Shahid Kapoor for a first date, I will surely go with him. I am waiting for Shahid to come out with me, so please don't write about it. If you write it, just don't focus on it, so that Ali (Merchant) won't read it. About how far I will go, till the express highway and the new sea-link! Will go for a long drive, so that till the time we come back, we will have a lot of time with each other.

Would you call yourself a flirt?
Yes, I do flirt a little. But it is harmless flirting. Also, anyone who says that he/she is not a flirt is lying.

What is your take on one night stand?
For us Indian girls, it is not at all dignified. Our culture won't allow us to have one night stands. It is not good, but people who do enjoy such things must be very broad-minded. It's their mentality. Good for them, but in my case, a girl should save herself for her husband or the one she wants to really be with.

How would you react if a guy made a pass at you?
I am a flirt, so I will flirt a bit with him. But if I come to know that the guy is hitting on me and that he really wants something from me, then I will maintain a distance. I will tell hi and bye…

What are your views on pre-marital sex?
If you are having sex with your boyfriend, I don't think that it's very bad, if you are really serious and planning to get married to the guy, then you can have sex. But if you keep changing your boyfriends, then I think it's not good for the guy, as well as for the girl. I don't say that pre marital sex is good, but if it's with the guy that you are getting married to, then it is ok. See, I will tell you a natural thing, nobody in today's world waits for marriage. In small towns, even 15-year olds are not virgin.

How much importance will you give to sex in a relationship?
I feel, for a relationship to be strong after marriage, I would rate sex as 8 on 10. Also, if they do not have sex, then they both will become homosexuals.

Have you experienced the casting couch?
No, I haven't. I got selected to work in this industry, when I was 16 years of age and when I was in Bhopal. I didn't go for any audition, these people came to me and that's how I got the role. So I haven't experienced it till date and I have never heard about it either. I just want to keep myself away from all this. But I think it might be happening because there are so many people in this industry.

What is your opinion on open marriages/open relationships?
This is not good, but I will say the same thing that I did about one-night stands. If both of them are okay with each of them seeing someone else too, then its mutual understanding. Enjoy the relationship!

Tell us about your wildest fantasy...
Please do not ask me about my wildest fantasy; it's very wild. If I tell you, my parents will kill me and my boyfriend will ask me 'Can you be so wild Sara?"

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sara-Khan-gets-bold&aid=1209

niveditha thumbnail
Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan, the pair that plays the role of Ranveer and Ragini in Star Plus' Sapnaa Babul Ka Bidaai, will soon be seen on the big screen.

The actors, who are keen on starting work on the project, are making their movie debut in their current producer-director Rajan Shahi's yet to be titled film. First take Confirming the news, Shahi maintains that the film would take a while to go on the floors.

"It's taken a few months to zero in on the subject for my film which is my first as a producer-director," he says. "It's an extension of my production t o s company and I am not in a hurry to start. Right now, I'm setting up my team, the infrastructure and the marketing plans for the film. We're working on the pre-production of the film simultaneously," says Shahi about the film, which is a love story with a strong message.

The producer-director wishes to start the film sometime after mid 2010.

First choice Though Sara Khan and Angad Hasija, Chauhan and Mahajan's coactors in Sapna Baabul Kaa, were also in the running for the lead in the film, Shahi chose Chauhan and Mahajan because, he says, "the two suited the characters better."

"I prefer to work with actors who I'm comfortable with. All four of them are my find. But Parul and Kinshuk have the X-factor which can take them to great heights," says Shahi.

The actors will be taken through workshops and grooming sessions that will help them get into the skin of the characters, before the film's shoot begins.

Does that mean Bidaai would shut down a year later?
"TV has given me everything that I have today," he says.

"I will never start my second venture such that it affects my TV shows. TV will remain top priority and I will never let my shows close down because of my film projects," asserts Shahi denying rumours that the show will shut down after one year. Sapnaa Babul Ka Bidaai has already got an extension from Star Plus for one more year.

Hindustan Times

niveditha thumbnail
Mystery man in Paruls life?

Mystery man in Parul's life?

Parul Chauhan who has broken up with Nishant Bhatt tells us that she will get married within a year, and that it will be ...

niveditha thumbnail

Sara Khan
She is famous for her role in Bidaai as Sadhana, so people love her and thus she became a household name but with fame and money coming to her she is now known for her starry tantrums which she gives either to the media or dance reality show (production house).So we hate her for her airy behaviour.

Angad Hasija
Better known as Alekh of Bidaai, he is a very fine actor and that gave him a huge fan following especially female fans for his role in Bidaai, but the shocking news which he gave to the world was that he is married and he has a one and half year old daughter. He hid his marital status, so we hate him.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Ten-people-we-hated-this-year-2009&aid=1270
JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ashita choreographs her own sangeet!

Ashita Dhawan aka Malti Babhi of 'Bidaai' is on a break from work as the bubbly girl gets ready for her wedding with full enthusiasm. And the bride has already started counting the days for the special date (10th January) to arrive soon.Taking out time from her busy schedule Ashita tells excitedly, "I am very excited for the day to come and I think I will be the first bride who is choreographingher own sangeet ceremony. Right from the children, youngsters till the aunties and uncle I am the person to decide their songs, mixing the songs and finally choreographing them. There are almost 25 songs to be taught and performed on my Sangeet."

What else new has she decided for the wedding day? "I have decided for some surprise for everyone as I am going to have a different attire during my pheras. I am going to wear an Anaarkali dress for my wedding which weighs approximately more than 15 kgs," adds the actress excitedly.

Ok for Ashita the countdown has begun!

niveditha thumbnail
Will Sadhana save Ranveer?
Buzz up!

Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is getting into more twist with lots more tension both at Rajvansh and Sharma family as now Sadhana(Sara Khan) who has gone to Sharma family.

In the coming episodes, the audience will find out that the Rajvansh family will now take the case to a higher court to get their son Ranveer back from the imprisonment and this time Sadhana will help them in their fight.

An Indya source, "Everyone in the family including Alekh is not talking with Sadhana as they feel that because of her Ranveer is in jail and this resulted in the miscarriage of Ragini and this further resulted in bad time both for Ragini, Alekh and Sadhana. She is not treated well at her myaaka, but only her uncle is supporting her. So in the coming weeks, Sadhana will slowly realize that she should help her family and her sister Ragini. In the meanwhile Ranveer misses Ragini and Alekh."

Further, our source tells, "On the other hand, Malti Bhabhi will try to convince Veenu to get separated from the house as now even Sadhana has come so she is not happy with all the happenings because he is the only working man in the house and is successful in separating Veenu from his parents."

We spoke to Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ranveer, "I just know that now they will appeal the case to the higher court so that Ranveer will be out. How and when I don't know."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100111_44
niveditha thumbnail
Alekh finds his partner in business..

Alekh finds his partner in business..

Tonight's episode will see the entry of a new character Mallika Mehra, who will go on to be Alekh's main support in his ...

niveditha thumbnail
New phase in Bidaai
Buzz up!

In the last episode we saw the entry of a new character Mallika Mehra, who will go on to be Alekh's main support in his professional career and slowly will enter his life also.

Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka.. Bidaai will see the entry of a new girl in Alekh's life!! With Sadhana (Sara Khan )forced to go out of the Rajvansh house, Alekh (Angad Hasija) has engrossed himself in his work and new project, and aims to take his company to a new high! This new entry of a character Mallika Mehra who will go on to be Alekh's main support when it comes to his professional career.

An Indya source tells us, "Smriti Sinha will play the role of this very dynamic and powerful business woman, Mallika Mehra. She is very professional about her work, so much so that she comes across as an arrogant woman, who does not care for human sentiments. She will be interacting with Alekh in business matters but later in the show she will become more than a friend as Sadhana is away from the house."

Further, our source told us, "As for Ranveer, (Kinshuk Mahajan) the track is that the Rajvansh family will soon go to a higher court to fight Ranveer's case. In the coming episodes, they will get success and Ranveer will soon be out of jail. However, Sadhana will not be back to the Rajvansh household very soon and somewhere Mallika will also be of some help to Alekh."

We spoke to Smriti Sinha, "Mine is a very strong and optimistic character; she is a powerful business woman who is the MD of her company. She is taking care of the business on behalf of her father. Slowly, she will like Alekh and will realize that she was very harsh to him."

Smriti Sinha was earlier seen essaying the role of Mitali in Sony's Waqt Batayega Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya. She was also seen in 9X' Jai Maa Vaishnodevi.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100113_52
niveditha thumbnail
Rajan Shahi is throwing a sangeet party for Ashita Dhawan
Buzz up!

TV producer of Star plus' two shows Rajan Shahi is organizing a sangeet ceremony for Ashita Dhavan-Shailesh Gulabani tomorrow on the eve of Makar Sankranti on the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

We spoke to Rajan Shahi about the ceremony

"Yes, the Directors Kut production is throwing a mehndi-sangeet ceremony for Ashita Dhavan aka Malti Bhabhi. We have developed a strong bonding so we all have decided to celebrate her happiness in this way. I know Shailesh very well. I am very fond of this couple which made me to organize this special ceremony on the sets of Yeh Rishta."

Further he told us, "We have invited a singer from Delhi, who is going to sing spoof songs on characters of bidaai and Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai. It will be great fun because all actors from my three shows will be coming and my blessings are there with the couple."

We spoke to Ashita Dhavan, "It is a sweet gesture from Rajan Sir and I don't have words to express my feelings."

The guest list includes Alok Nath, Vibha Chibber, Avinash Wadhavan, Seema Kapoor, Angad Hasija, Kinshuk Mahajan, Parul Chauhan, Sara Khan, Amardeep Jha, Heena Khan, Karan Mehra, Ayush Agarwal, Nisha Rawal, Sonali Verma, Romit Raj, Kshiti Jog, Nikhil Arya, Ali Merchant, Mona Vasu, Vishal Singh, Amar Upadhyay, Rajshri Thakur and Neeta Shetty

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100113_56