Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v.flora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Karva chauth celebration in Bidaai

Grand karva chauth celebrations will take place in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, as this is Ragini's first fast and Sadhna too will do something special.

Angad, who plays Alekh, says, "We shot the sequence over two days; it is going to be a special and romantic celebration for both the couples in the show. Alekh is a bit upset that Sadhna is keeping such a difficult vrat for him, but Sadhna is happy to keep the vrat and watch the improvements in Alekh. But Sadhna later gets worried after looking at the moon as

Alekh is missing from the scene; he makes her wait for a long time and appears in front of her in the end."

The sequence featured the 'Mehndi lagake rakhna' song from Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge. Angad adds, "Ragini and Raveer will have a romantic track; it was a nice atmosphere on the sets and we actually felt like we were celebrating the festival, as they have shot all the rituals in detail. It is nice to watch this because nowadays no one knows all the rituals; it is actually a festival of love."

Right now, preparations for karva chauth are on in the show with the celebration scheduled to take place in the coming episodes
source: http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091012_54
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karva chauth celebration in Bidaai

Grand karva chauth celebrations will take place in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, as this is Ragini's first fast and Sadhna too will do something special.

Angad, who plays Alekh, says, "We shot the sequence over two days; it is going to be a special and romantic celebration for both the couples in the show. Alekh is a bit upset that Sadhna is keeping such a difficult vrat for him, but Sadhna is happy to keep the vrat and watch the improvements in Alekh. But Sadhna later gets worried after looking at the moon as

Alekh is missing from the scene; he makes her wait for a long time and appears in front of her in the end."

The sequence featured the 'Mehndi lagake rakhna' song from Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge. Angad adds, "Ragini and Raveer will have a romantic track; it was a nice atmosphere on the sets and we actually felt like we were celebrating the festival, as they have shot all the rituals in detail. It is nice to watch this because nowadays no one knows all the rituals; it is actually a festival of love."

Right now, preparations for karva chauth are on in the show with the celebration scheduled to take place in the coming episodes

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091012_54
niveditha thumbnail
Angad Hasija transforms in Bidaai

The Star plus show Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai is now taking a new twist and the twist might change the face of the show. Alekh aka Angad Hasija will be normal from his mental condition. Now Angad is finding it difficult to portray the role.

We spoke to Angad about this transformation,"Yaa now its a big twist in Alekh's life but I am finding it very difficult to play a normal
human being and so now I have to do acting. This was the moment I was waiting since long since but now I realize how badly I will miss that old Alekh," he adds.

Further he told us that," I have lived that character to the fullest and enjoyed a lot. Now my character will get a bit serious and even the
audience will miss that innocence and naughtiness of the old Alekh for sure because even my co-actors are missing the old Alekh and I am hoping that with this sudden twist the audiences will still like it and will boost the TRP's."

So with this is there a new start of the Alekh-Sadhana married life? "He is slowly changing in his mannerisms but still he loves his best friend Sadhana but anything can happen so let's see even I am also excited to know more."

We hope that this transformation of Alekh's personality will encourage the TRP's of the show.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091012_57
niveditha thumbnail
Informs a source, "The story now will focus on the love life of Ragini- Kinshuk and Alek – Sara. Everything is now sorted and the confusion has now ended. With happy days back again the two couples will witness joyful moments in their lives. Alekh (Angad Hasija) too will recover slowly and gradually. Initially it was decided that Alekh would recover completely but now its going to happen otherwise. He will definitely recover but not completely. Later we will alter his track as per the requirement. Ragini on the other hand will conceive and this new beginning will mark the commencement of another phase of their lives. Finally after all the trouble and tribulations, Rajvansh family will indulge in merry-making."

desi**fo***s.com
niveditha thumbnail

Ashita Dhawan to marry in December or January..

Well known TV actress Ashita Dhawan will soon get married to her long time boy friend Shailesh Gulabani.

niveditha thumbnail

Sadhana and Ragini to drift apart in Bidaai?

According to inside sources, Star Plus' Bidaai is gearing up for a rift between the two sisters, Sadhana and Ragini...

-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

'Bidaai' actress Parul Chauhan now eyes Bollywood

New Delhi, Oct 27 : TV actress Parul Chauhan, known for playing Ragini in 'Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai' on STAR Plus

, is now eyeing the big screen.

"I have been approached for a lead role by a big production house which I can't name right now," Parul told to IANS on phone from Mumbai.

The 21-year-old started her acting career with Balaji's "Kayamath", where she played Riya. After making it big with "Bidaai", she was participated in the dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" and was appreciated for her dancing skills.

Now she is trying her hands at comedy with "Comedy Circus-Teen Ka Tadka" on Sony Entertainment Television.

"Comedy would be something I have never done before, but I am excited," said Parul who wanted to be an engineer.

"I thought of becoming an engineer but in an informal gathering one of my cousins saw my dance and said that I would make a good actor. After that I got inclined towards this profession," said Parul.

She moved to Mumbai from Lucknow and joined acting classes, but realised that it has nothing extra to offer.

"One of my friends told me about the Asha Chandra Acting Institute. I came to Mumbai and joined the school but on the very first day I found that the school has nothing special to offer me so I didn't continue with it," said Parul who is in love with Mumbai.

"I love the city. After an year of struggle, it has started paying off. It has given me recognition and respect," she said.

niveditha thumbnail
Angad shaken by arrest

Angad Hasija, who plays Alekh in Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai, is still angry and upset about the incident that involved the Punjab police coming down to Mumbai to arrest him.

Both the actor and producer Rajan Shahi managed to get interim bail. This was triggered off by a dialogue which his character said on the show that offended the Valmiki Samaj in Jalandar.

The actor spoke to us about it:

"I am very upset with the unfortunate incident that happened to me and Rajan sir. I did not imagine that a dialogue would create such a big problem. My wife Pari and parents are very sad and still cannot believe that the Punjab police would do such a thing. I have told them to stay calm. I had to take my wife and daughter to a safe place so that they aren't troubled."

He added, "We work so hard to get everything perfect and, as a result, this is the number one serial in India. I can't imagine that Punjab police has done this to me and I will never forget it." Angad is even more disappointed, as he himself is from the city of Chandigarh. He, however, said that he has faith in the court and will respect its judgement in the case, and thanked the channel for its support.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091028_125
niveditha thumbnail
Parul Chauhan eyes Bollywood

Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai lead actress Parul Chouhan, who plays the role of Ragini, will soon make her Bollywood debut.

Parul tells us, "It's true that I got a call from a leading production house in Bollywood to play the main female lead. I cannot give out any details as it is too early to comment on it. If everything goes as planned then this will be my entry in Bollywood, which will be a dream come true. I am just hoping for the best to happen." She adds, "This film will surely make my career, but I don't want to say more as I am very superstitious about my projects."

The actress already has a lot on her plate as she is juggling two shows, Bidaai and Teen Ka Tadkaa. She says, "Nowadays, there is so much work but I am still enjoying my role as Ragini and my work in Teen Ka Tadkaa."

The 21-year-old started her acting career with Balaji Telefilms's Kayamath, in which she played Riya. After Bidaai made her famous, she participated in Jhalak Dilkha Laja and was appreciated for her dancing skills. Now, she is experimenting with her acting by trying her luck in comedy in Teen Ka Tadkaa. Looks like Bollywood is next.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Parul-Chauhan-eyes-Bollywood&xfile=2009/October/News_20091029_132
niveditha thumbnail

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, the serial which had recently lost its mirch masala is about to add more flavours to itself in coming episodes. So viewers hold your breath because the show may bring more twist and turn into the story. Read further to know more about the twist and turns.

Our close source informs, "There can be a twist of Ragini (Parul Chauhan) becoming pregnant in the coming episodes as the shoot of the same is going on but the news is not yet confirmed, it all depends on the TRP's of the show."

"Another twist that will bring more flavours to the show is that Ranbir (Kinshuk Mahajan) may be arrested by the cops as he accidentally murders a guy and which is also witnessed by Sadhana Bhabhi (Sara Khan). Thus he may be arrested and put into the jail or he may come out of this mess with a clean chit," khabroo added.

The creative of the show has really thought of a good 'funda' to attract the audience towards the show and due to all these twists and turns, one thing is for sure that the show will gear up with its speed and will definitely reach to its highest TRP's. So wait and watch

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/4043-series-of-twist-and-turns-in-bidaai.html