Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Sara Khan
She is always grouchy wherever she goes. She only speaks with a select portion of the media. Even while shooting, she constantly gives inputs to her co-actors. She should remember that success if fleeting.

Parul Chauhan
She did a cameo in Ekta Kapoor's Kayamath and would never have dreamed then of all the acclaim she would get with Bidaai. Now, she throws tantrums on set and off it too. Parul, it's your character that has made you famous.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=880
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
On the eve of Gandhi Jayanti, we ask some of our TV celebs if they believe in Gandhigiri...
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous Next

Angad Hasija
I have immense respect for our father of the nation, but following Gandhigiri is not easy. He did it because he had immense will power and tolerance. I just follow one per cent of it, such as forgiveness."

Do actors believe in Gandhigiri?

--Pinky-- thumbnail
A Special program Dhan Te Nan, will be aired on Monday at 10 PM on Sony. The episode will have performances from Hussain, Ashita Dhawan, Vishal Malhotra and Mona Singh...
here the link:
--Pinky-- thumbnail

Rift on Bidaai sets
Natasha Rana and Seema Kapoor, who star in
Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai, have been squabbling on sets. The two actresses apparently do not even like to share makeup rooms and the vanity van. Speculation is that this is the main reason for Natasha Rana's ouster from the show. Well, we hope they work things out in the future if they ever get parts in the same serial.
Link:
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=893

Gossip - Bidaai

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Bidaai on top again (Telly Buzz article).............
Important note: Don't forget to comment and give the highest rate to it, as it counts for ranking of celebs..........

TB: Bidaai On Top Again

niveditha thumbnail
Bidaai tops TRP ratings

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is back in the No 1 spot, overtaking Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai with a TRP rating of 6.

Producer Rajan Shahi is thrilled with this turn of events: "Bidaai is again topped the TRP ratings, and credit goes to the entire team, right from technicians to actors. Last week, Yeh Rishta was No 1 and Bidaai was No 2. It's going to be interesting to see what else happens with the Rajvansh family." Kinshuk Mahajan, who plays Ranvir in the show, says, "I am happy that our show has again come out on top in the ratings. It's because of the team's hard work and the audience's love."

With Bigg Boss 3 premiering on Sunday, does Rajan expect competition? "We don't believe in added gimmicks as we want to keep the show's authenticity. During IPL also, the show ratings weren't affected; in fact, it was the No 1 show then."

About the show's storyline, Rajan says, "We are slowly approaching the highest point of the show. Every scene will be shown in a dramatic way which will draw our audiences even more to the show." He adds, "Alekh is slowly getting closer to his mom. To see what else happens, you have to see the show. Viewers will get an inkling in the coming two weeks." The current story focuses on Alekh's transformation after coming to terms with the fact that Choti Maa was evil. All seems to be fine with Alekh accepting his mother Vasudhara (Seema Kapoor).
niveditha thumbnail
Lifestyle interview: Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ranvir of Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai speaks to us about some of his favourite things.

What are your favorite perfumes?
"It's not any one particular perfume which I like as there are many, but I like the Hugo Boss perfume."

Where do you shop?
"I usually like to shop at my place near Lokhandwala especially at Funky Boys and there is no particular brand which I like most.
Sometimes if I am in Bandra I shop there."

Where are your favorite holiday destinations?
"I like Switzerland because I have been there for my music videos and other country which I like most is Germany while in India my favourite holiday destination is Manali and Simla."

Where do you hang out?
"Frankly, speaking I am not a party person so I like to party either at my place or at friend's place. I don't like to hang around at Baristas or coffee shops."

Tell us about a crazy incident you have experienced.
"There are many but right now I really can't remember any particular."

How often you surf the internet?
"Whenever I get time from my shoots I do surf the net especially Facebook as I have few friends with whom I like to chat on facebook.

Have you ever visited a po*n site?

"Hhhmm well I can't tell this on the record and it's natural at that age."

What TV shows do you watch?

"I love to watch serials on Zee Caf though I don't have time to watch my show. During my childhood days, I used to watch Bewitched serial.

How many girls have you dated until now?
"Very difficult to count as it's uncountable."

Have you ever got naughty with someone in a public place, like a cinema hall?
"No yaar but whenever we used to go to watch Bhojpuri films we used to speak in Bhojpuri like Hamar dil main kuch ho raha Hai…."

Who are the hottest actor and actress on TV today?
"I am the hottest actor; I don't about hottest actress."

What qualities you want in your dream girl?
"She should be lovable and smart both ways and should be honest."

What message would you like to give to your Indya fans?
"Thank you for all your support and love.I promise to keep you all entertaining."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091006_25
niveditha thumbnail
Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai turns two

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai completed two years on Star Plus, and the unit celebrated the occasion with cake and greetings.

Rajan Shahi, whose production house Directors Kut produces the show, was clearly happy mood and took blessings from his mother, Deepa Sahi. The 100th birth anniversary of his maternal grandfather, the late Jairaj, was last month, so Rajan said his divine blessings were with him.

Rajan said, "Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has given the foundation to my production house and has given me identity as a producer in the market. Last week, Bidaai was the No 1 show and that gives me a high, and drives me to do my best. I am sentimentally attached to the show. It is everyone's success story, all the actors and technicians associated with it." The producer added, "There will surely be new twists and turns to keep the audience glued to the show. The best is yet to come."

It was also the birthday of writer Zaman Habib and director Sharad Pandey, so four cakes were cut and passed around, along with congratulations all round and promises to work as hard.

http://india-forums.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=291
v.flora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai turns two

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai produced by Rajan Shahi's production house "Directors Kut" for Star Plus has just completed two years. The unit of the hit show celebrated the occasion with cake cutting and congratulating each other.

Rajan Shahi was seen in a happy mood and took blessings from his mom Deepa Sahi. His maternal grandfather late Jairaj's hundredth birth anniversary was last month so Rajan feels his divine blessings are with him as he was close to his grandfather.

On asking how does he feel the producer Rajan Shahi says, "Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has given foundation to my production house Director's Kut and has given me identity as a producer in the market. The fame and recognition is all thanks to bidaai. Last week bidaai was no one across all channels and that gives me a high and drives me to do my best. I am sentimentally attached to the show. It's a success story of all the people actors and technicians associated with it". On probing what to expect from the show now since the murder mystery has been resolved he adds, "There will surely be new twists and turns to keep the audience glued to the show. The best is yet to come"

Coincidently besides Bidaai it was birthday of writer Zaman Habib and director Sharad Pandey also. So instead of one four cakes were cut.

Every one was seen congratulating each other and everyone promised each other to work with the same zest to maintain the success of the show.

v.flora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Transformation is more difficult: Angad Hasija

Bidaai is taking a new turn where in Alek and Sadana is going to come together soon. Along side one is also seeing lot of improvement in the mental condition of Alekh. But it seems Angad Hasija who portrays the role is finding it difficult now.

"The character is now taking a transformation after two years so its bit difficult to get out of that mould so easily. Aab acting karni padegi (now I have to act…)," says Angad.

Haven't you been waiting for this moment to come in the show? "Yes of course this was the moment I was waiting since long but now I realise of how badly I will miss that old Alekh," he adds.

"I have lived that character to the fullest and enjoyed a lot. Now my character will get bit serious and even the audience will miss that innocence and naughtiness of the old Alekh for sure," he explains.

So is this the new start of Alekh-Sadhana married life? "In a way you can say that but all I would reveal is that there is lot more twist and turns to be unveiled so keep watching the show," concludes the actor.

Whether the improvement in Alekh rise or dip the TRP's is something to be wait and watched, isn't it?