Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Angad Hasija's memorable Ganesh Chaturthi..

Angad Hasija aka Alekh of Bidaai had a memorable Ganesh Chaturthi as he invited his unit members, friends and dear ones ...

v.flora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iss pregnancy se mujhe bachoa

This is what Ashita Dhawan has been yelling to the production team of Bidaai. The bubbly actress is preggy in the show and has to wear a fake stomach mask which is very heavy and itchy too.

"It is heavy and very frustrating to wear that fake stomach. Sometimes I feel like crying and keep irritating my team of Bidaai and the channel of when are they going to relive me from this," grins Ashita.

Elaborating more on her condition she funnily chirps, "Since few daus I use my fake stomach as a table top and keep my mobile of chai ka cup on it. What to do as I have to wear that for long hours."

"I would like you to take my request to the producers ki iss se mujhe bachao as I want to come back to normal and tell you guys about the good news ki ladka hua hai," she concludes laughingly.

Hope the channel and producers are listening!

source: http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/08/iss-pregnancy-se-mujhe-bachoa.html

niveditha thumbnail

Parul Chauhan (Ragini of Bidaai) recently underwent a makeover and tried to change her look and hairstyle. She had shortened her hair from the front to look younger and fresher. However, we think her earlier hairdo was better, this just looks weird. Parul can also experiment with curls.

Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranvir of Bidaai) has a cute chocolate-boy image, but we're now bored of this hairdo and stubble. Doing a daily show doesn't mean he can't change his look. He could try a different hairstyle and maybe opt for a rougher look.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=727
v.flora thumbnail

Viral attack on Ali Merchant

Mausam behaal hai as most of us are attacked by viral fever in the city. One of our telestars, Ali Merchant is in lot of pain and high fever due to the same. The actor is on a complete bed rest since two days.

So we thought of contacting him and asked about his health. "I am caught up with a very bad viral fever and had been on complete bed rest. I had been keeping unwell since Sunday," he stated.

Ali was busy performing on stage on Sunday for a famous general entertainment channel when he felt uneasy. "I was shooting for an occasion when I felt uneasy while dancing. There was a particular step where I had to move round and round during which I felt very uncomfortable and had to rush to doctor for my medical tests," he adds.

"Doctors did the test and finally came to a conclusion that I am suffering from a major viral and thus advised me a complete bed rest for 4 to 5 days. So for now there is no shooting for me," he concludes

Well not to worry his girlfriend is taking good care of him. All we could wish is get well soon!!!

source: http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/08/ali-merchant-fever.html

niveditha thumbnail

Salman Khan entertained four guests on this week's episode of 10 Ka Dum. It was all fun and banter for the four rising stars of the TV world - Ratan Rajput (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo), Ragini Khanna (Bhaskar Bharati), Sara Khan (Bidaai) and Tina Dutta (Uttaran).

Chirpy and bright Ratan even cajoled Salman into promising to do a sketch for her, prompting the other three to demand them as well. We're sure the star will keep his word.

Catch all the fun on 10 Ka Dum on Saturday, August 29, at 9pm on Sony.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=734
niveditha thumbnail
Khabroo from the production house informs, "Sara has already signed the contract for the same. The male host is yet to be decided."

When asked about the judges, our source quips, "The channel is contemplating on the names like Shaimak Davar for judging the show. Also, they want a known face from B-Town who has won many hearts and the first name on their wish list is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, thought it's difficult to say that she may do small screen."

"Ash is too busy with her projects on silver screen, but the channel is trying to rope in the famous faces like her from the industry. There are many more actresses on the list, but nothing has been confirmed," adds the source.

The auditions are soon to start in South. "Yes the first auditions are taking place in South and the rest of cities will follow. It's still time for the show to come on air, but its definitely going to be something different from the other dance reality shows," concludes the source.

Well only time and TV can decide whether the show is a hit or miss. But something to be watched in the show will be Sara juggling as a host!

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2038-sara-khan-turns-host.html

v.flora thumbnail
Ganesh celebrations TV style
It feels like a long wait, though like all festivals, this is also an annual celebration.

But when Ganesh Chathurthi arrives, all is forgotten as people queue up to take the blessings of their favourite God – Ganpati. After all, he is the most generous of the gods and our adorable vignaharta. So how do our television folks welcome the Elephant God despite their busy bee lifestyles?

Angad Hasija of Bidaai fame had been eagerly waiting for the past three years to celebrate this festival to fulfil his mannat of bringing Ganpati home and this year he asked his production house permission three months ago for a two day off from work especially for Ganpati.

With excitement palpable in his voice, he says, "Our idol wore custom made jewellery. I drew the rangoli outside the house and decorated the house with zari fabric and gende ka phool."

While this was the first time for Angad, for Rushali Arora's family it is a 100-year tradition. "We treat him as a favourite guest and want to do as much as we can to please Him." She laughs as all diets go for a toss while she indulges her sweet tooth with kheer and badam ka halwa.

Strangely, for these special days TV is completely banned in the homes of most of these TV stars ! A great time to bond with family, Shubhangi Poorey's four-year-old daughter helps in the festivities. She says, "We have been bringing home the elephant God since the past five years and this time we got home an eco-friendly idol that would dissolve in the water quickly."

For the 11-day long festival, preparations are done months in advance. The choice of the idol, the flower decorations, the prasad, everything is pre-planned. Rupali Ganguly, who proudly informs us that she does all the cooking herself for the festival, adds, "Every year, we've made it a practice to get one piece of jewellery made of pure gold for Him. This year along with the jewellery, we bought a silver mouse."

Traditions are alive and so is faith. Says Dipsshikha, "Whenever I have any problems I rush to Ganpati." Swapnil Joshii told BT, "This is our 59th year of Ganesha celebrations at home. There is a belief that all that you ask of our idol will be granted to you. So people, whom we don't even know come to my house to seek His blessings. And we welcome everyone." Well with so much fun, it's no surprise that our celebs are already waiting for Ganpati to visit their homes next year.
source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT/TV-/Ganesh-celebrations-TV-style/articleshow/4940692.cms
niveditha thumbnail

Parul Chauhan
She looks good in her role as Ragini in Bidaai but needs help off-screen. She looks nice with simple makeup on her dusky complexion, but she needs works with her hair and styling.

Seema Kapoor
As a vamp in Bidaai, she looks good in the serial. But, in this photo taken recently, her makeup is too heavy and doesn't suit her dressing style at all. It is all too gaudy.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=733
niveditha thumbnail
Talent hunt show for real dancers

Get ready for another dance reality show to jazz up your TV screens.

This one is called Dance Premier League, a mega dance talent hunt that will cover six regions of India, and will air on Sony TV from October.

Mohammad Morani, who heads Cineyug, which is producing the show, says, "Auditions have started for the show, which will showcase pure talent, not celebrities. There will be participants from six regional zones. Sara Khan and Ejaiz Khan will host the show, while Shiamak Dawar has been finalised as one of the judges."

However, when we spoke to Sara Khan, she said, "I don't know about this offer and where you have got this news that I will be hosting the show."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090831_158
niveditha thumbnail

Parul Chauhan denies throwing tantrums..

Bidaai girl, Parul Chauhan clears the air about her sudden decision change for not being part of the campaign associated ...