niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Stars and their New Year Resolutions

With loads of happiness and numerous positive vibes, January 1 is the time when most of us make New Year resolutions. And our television stars no different

Kinshuk Mahajan
My resolution for this year is that I will not lie no matter what ever the situation is. Also I will learn to manage my time so I can give more time to my family and loved ones. There's one more thing and that is that I would work harder this year and be on my toes.

Ashita Dhawan
I am a complete spendthrift and due to this I often get told off by my mum too. So this year I'll try to save more and more money by putting a halt to my expenses.
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090101_2

Stars and their New Year Resolutions

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Stars pick their highlights of 2008

Considering the terror attacks of 26/11, 2008 has been a traumatic year for all of us. But each of us have also enjoyed some special moments. We ask telly stars to pick their highlight of 2008.

Sara Khan
This year is very special for me as I met Ali. He is the most important person in my life. I thank God truly that I met him.
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090101_5

Stars pick their highlights of 2008

niveditha thumbnail

'TGIF' coming from Sara Khan
by Vidhya Krishnan
Jan 02, 2009, Bangalore

It is a huge relief for most of us when the weekend approaches. It is just as much a relief for TV stars since their hectic schedules load up their week. For our weekend column 'TGIF' (Thank God it's Friday), Sara Khan talks about her weekend plans, among other things.

My plans for this weekend'I will be shooting this entire weekend.

My weekends are'from the time I started acting, I haven't got a single weekend to myself except during the strike. Otherwise I like being with my family and going out of town or country.

An ideal weekend for me'actors hardly get time to be with their close ones. So I prefer being with my family and close friends whenever I get the time.

Indoors or outdoors for me'for me it is both but I believe in utilising my time in the right way. If it is a short holiday, I like being at home otherwise I like going on a holiday.

A no-no on weekends'I can never be without meeting my boyfriend Ali Merchant.

One crazy thing that I would like to do on a weekend'I would dance like crazy, have lots of fun and play pranks.

https://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/sara_khan_tgif_column/january-02-2009/sara_khan_tgif_column_weekend_column.html

'TGIF' coming from Sara Khan - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Bidaai celebrates its success on first day of the Year

2008 was a splendid year for Star Plus' Bidaai. Apart from winning many awards, it also remained the #1 show for the entire year. To celebrate, the producer Rajan Shahi threw a small party on New Year.

Kinshuk, who plays Ranbir, tells us, "There was a small celebration between 7.30 and 8.00. Rajanji cut the cake with the entire Bidaai team and thanked the entire unit for their commitment to the show."
Angad Hasija aka Alekh says, "We were asked to get the trophies we'd won in the year. Then Rajanji cut the cake and gave a Thank You speech. It was not a big celebration, though, as we continued with our shooting after that."

A lucky draw was also held for the workers, including the junior artists and technicians. "There was a lucky draw, where the gifts included microwaves, mobile phones and some other appliances," informs Kinshuk.

The sequence for which the entire team was busy shooting was a get-together of two families. Kinshuk explains, "Yesterday we were shooting for this sequence in Madh, wherein the Rajvansh and Sharma families go for a picnic together. There's humour followed by romance between Ranbir and Ragini."

The small party thrown last night, however, was not a New Year party according to the Ranbir.

"Rajanji has promised us that once these one-hour episodes get over, we'll have a big New Year party."

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090102_10

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, January 02, 2009
  • Bidaai celebrates its success - article

--Pinky-- thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bidaai In-house new year celebration

The team celebrates the New Year with a small get together on the sets of Bidaai...

Bidaai In-house new year celebration-Arti

--Pinky-- thumbnail

What we saw last time

Posted On Thursday, January 01, 2009 at 04:09:31 AM

• BIDAAI

With Kyunki… and Kahani… shutting shop, Bidaai perhaps, couldn't have asked for more. Both lead actresses, Parul Chauhan and Sara Khan caught the eye of the audience and became their favourite betis, thus giving many shows a run for their money. Bidaai is a show about an orphan girl Sadhna and her life's struggle with her biggest asset, her beauty, which is eventually a curse.

Article: What we saw last time

--Pinky-- thumbnail
    How has the TV industry changed in 2008?
    by Vidhya Krishnan
    Jan 02, 2009, Bangalore

Rajan Shahi ? There have been major functional changes. Of course, there was a mix of good and bad but ultimately, I believe that all the bad happens for the good.
    The strike and recession have played major roles in the changes. Quality has taken precedence over quantity ? having an n-number of shows will diminish and qualitative shows will take over. The number of shows will be restricted and the script and content will be the priority. Gone are the days when the strength of the shows was the actors but now everybody is a facilitator and the strength lies in the quality.
    There has also been a change in attitude because of the market conditions. It is a survival of the fittest situation and people have to give more than their money.

Article:How has the TV industry changed in 2008?

--Pinky-- thumbnail

What Do the Stars say for the Brightest Stars on TV?

Today is the first day of the New Year and we hope it will bring happiness and peace in our life. We take a look at what 2009 holds for the top 12 television personalities, courtesy the predictions for 2009 by well known Meerut based astrologer Pankaj Gupta.

Sara Khan
    She is having bad Rahu in her kundali, so there are strong chances that she will face problems in her professional life. However the situation is likely to improve slowly after April. Towards the end of the year, she will get good offers for good shows. Health wise it is going to be a good year for her.

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090101_6

What Do the Stars say for the Brightest Stars-Arti

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Kal Aaj Aur Kal...- A Special Report....

How was 2008 for our favorite stars? And what are their expectations in the New Year? Which show according to them ...

Kal Aaj Aur Kal...- A Special Report:Sara