choose one ur fav.character on tv

Poll

kabacha[behroz sabswari]

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
guys i have made this pole,just to know how many ppl still remembers their fav.characters on tv..i have put both old and new characters in it and just see,if they r still popular with their audience or not...i also needs ur sweet comments tht why u still like that character..if i missing u can put ur fav.character in the place of others...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My fav. character is Marvi..da drama..plot..storyline was soooooo great..i juss cant seem to get over it..even if i watch it again today..i would love it..
taurean thumbnail
i love the character of inspector azhar of drama serial DHUWAN...he was handsome,loving,caring but above all he was breathtakingly interllingent.....ahir azeem who wrote this serial and played the character of azhar,he is my ideal still just none ever in the history of drama could add suspense thrill,adventure and fun like him.....he was just supeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
From the list Shahnaz (Alpha Bravo Charlie), Inspector Azhar(Dhuwan) and Ashir (Tere Pheloo Mein) are my favorite.

But my vote goes to Shahnaz 😛 😛 😛

tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ashir (SAMI SAMI SAMI SAMI 😊 )
taurean thumbnail
yar wasy i like imran abbas too.......how can i see my dream boy losing,nowwwwwwaaaaaaaaayssssss 😉
so after ashir its none other than my moost fav.person Imran.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 👏 aur ye race jeete hai imran ne taliyan ek dafa phir[just kidding] 👏
taurean thumbnail
sorry guys i just dont like ashir,i was meant to say inspector azhar of Dhuwan and then imran abbas
fizza2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

yar wasy i like imran abbas too.......how can i see my dream boy losing,nowwwwwwaaaaaaaaayssssss 😉
so after ashir its none other than my moost fav.person Imran.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 👏 aur ye race jeete hai imran ne taliyan ek dafa phir[just kidding] 👏

but u didnt vote for him...dude i just am deeply n madly love with Imran Abbas aur koi nazar hi nai aata

rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

My fav. character is Marvi..da drama..plot..storyline was soooooo great..i juss cant seem to get over it..even if i watch it again today..i would love it..

yes i remeber that drama it was great drama and still it is

I agree with you

taurean thumbnail
fizza i vote for him........but it looks there are less admirers of imran here....anyways nema problama....hum hai tu kya ghum hai....